48

Your POV

"Noona?"

I looked up from the magazine as Moonbin walked inside while waving at me, I sat up immediately with a gasp. "Moonbin? OMG!" I literally threw the magazine away as I ran up towards the boy, "Why are you here? Oh my God, sit down." I pulled him to sit next to me while minding his bandaged arm.

"I came to visit you before I go." he smiled at me, the bruises on his face has faded showing just a bit of blue and purple which means he's healing. "Go? Where?" I frowned, Moonbin looked down on his hand and I could tell he was nervous. "I got hired to work as a bodyguard for a director's son." he explained as I nodded, "But why are you saying goodbye?"

"The director's son lives at Japan, he wants me to go there with him."

I just stared at the young boy in front of me, the boy who I knew for a year and taught him so many things around the daycare. Moonbin was like a little brother to me and of course it hurts knowing what he did to me and Areum but it wasn't his fault. Call me soft but Moonbin will always be a little brother to me, no matter what mistakes he does I will still forgive him. I patted his knee before squeezing it forcing out a smile despite me tearing up, "Well, I'm glad that you're finally finding a new job and start a new life Moonbin-ah. But it's sad that you're going to leave us here and I understand. I just want to wish you good luck and hope that we'll meet soon." I said as Moonbin smiled and placed his uninjured hand on top of mine.

"Thank you noona."

~

~~

"So he left already?" Namjoon asked as he put on a clean shirt while walking towards the bed which I'm currently laying on, a book on my lap while leaning against the headboard. "Yeah, it's sad seeing the boy leave. I watched him grew up for a year." I sighed out before marking the page I was at already planning to read it tomorrow. Namjoon crawled next to me and laid his head on my lap, taking my hand in his.

His fingers played with the diamond ring on my finger before placing kiss on my knuckles. "You're so nice to everyone Y/N, it's very charming." he complimented as I rolled my eyes. "There is no harm for being nice once in a while." I said making the man scoff, "In my world if you're too nice, people are going to step on you easily. We don't want that besides, my temper will get them." Namjoon closed his eyes, I took this chance to stare at his facial features.

His eyelashes weren't that long or short, his nose bridge was high that I can't help but to trace my fingertips on it as it slowly go down to his plump lips. "Baby you can kiss me if you want, I don't mind." his voice brought me back as I saw him staring at me with that dark brown doe eyes. My face heat up instantly when I got caught staring.

"Dumbass." I pushed his head away to lay down and turned my back to him. Namjoon whined out and I could feel his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me close to him. I could feel his hot breath fanning against the shell of my ears making me squirm a bit. "Hmm, my pretty wife." Namjoon nuzzle his nose against my neck causing goosebumps around my body. I bit my lip when his hand roamed around my body knowing exactly where this is heading to.

"You smell so good baby." He mumbled still inhaling my neck while his hand went to my chest, pleasingly brushing his hands over my clothed breast but the material of my nightgown was thin and I was worried that my nipples will be visible against the silk clothing. I let out a surprised yelp when I felt something wet running on my neck and knew that Namjoon was already busy sucking on the skin. I unconsciously tilted my neck more giving him access, with a low grunt Namjoon grabbed my shoulder and had his body hover over me.

"I was thinking on giving Areum a younger sibling, what do you think?" Namjoon asked and I froze, he wants to have a baby with me? "Y-you mean that?" I asked as the man above me smiled and nodded, "Yes Y/N, I want to have a baby with you. If you're not ready I can understand, I'll wait." Fuck I'm falling harder for this guy, "Y-you really want to have a baby, with me? We're giving Areum a younger sibling?" I asked just to make sure and Namjoon nodded with a determined look, there was no lie or hesitation in his eyes and anyone could tell he was serious.

I mean I love Areum as my own but having a baby with Namjoon is really...

"Okay."

Namjoon's eyes lit up instantly before he placed a kiss on my lips, both of our lips molding against each other letting out noises before breaking away. A smirk was on Namjoon's face now and I felt excited knowing what that look meant. "I'm going to make you full of me and this tummy of yours is going to be bloated with out baby." he said, and gosh I got so turned on by his words.

"I'm gonna fuck a baby into you baby girl."

***

***