36

Namjoon's POV

All of my years as a gang leader for the Kim Clan, I always have to show how tough and serious I am 24/7. In this world, if you show any signs of weakness you'll get trampled on easily, it doesn't care whether the business world or underground world it's the same.

But never have I imagined kneeling down in front of Kwon Jiyong begging for his help to find my daughter.

"So you're saying you want my help?" Jiyong raised his eyebrows as he sat on the leather couch while I kneel down in front of him. My eyes were on my curled fists instantly after I saw his eyes. The power this man holds is very different from what I and even Enzo can combine. "Yes, you have better skilled members than any gang and I want your help to find my daughter. Please." I said the last one out of desperation.

Jiyong seemed to be quiet for a while before saying, "How long has she been gone?" He asked.

"3 days."

I heard him sigh as he stood up, "I once met your father, such a good guy despite being a fearsome leader of a gang. Your father saved mine a few years back, so I see there's no problem on paying his deed." At his words I looked up at him in shock.

"M-Mr. Kwon."

Jiyong finally gave me a small smile and patted my shoulder, "I will do the same if someone takes Y/N away from me too Namjoon. And since Areum is your daughter I understand your feelings. I'll tell my right hand man to inform the collab between the Golden Dragon Clan and Kim Clan." He said and just like that I felt a bit of the pressure from my shoulder left me.

"T-thank you Mr. Kwon!"

"Just call me Jiyong hyung."

~~~

I told Taehyung that Jiyong agreed to help us and he instantly broke into a smile. We were still inside the mansion and head towards downstairs, "Now you and Jiyong's right man can gather the boys together for-"

"Namjoon?"

I halted before seeing Y/N standing a few feet infront of me. We both shared eye contact for a few seconds until Taehyung spoke up, "I'll go and check on Jungkook seeing if the kid is okay." He said before leaving us both alone. Y/N played with the hem of her shirt nervously as I took a step towards her, I gently held her hand in mine making her look up.

"You look dead, is everything okay?" She asked after noticing my face, I was hesitating to tell her about Areum knowing she will do stupid shit that could hurt herself. This is Y/N we're talking about.

"Um, yeah just... tired." I lied.

"Where's Areum?" Y/N asked.

Think of something Namjoon!

"She's taking a nap back at the resort. Anyways, how is the stay here?" I changed the topic immediately and luckily Y/N fell for the little lie. "It's good, they're treating me as a princess here." She smiled happily.

Fuck how beautiful this woman is drives me crazy.

"Well then, I'll be going now." I smiled and walked past her but the soft grip on my wrist made me halt and gaze down at the red faced girl. "I, uh... um." She nervously bit her lip so I took her in and brought it up to my lips kissing her knuckles. "I'll see you again, I promise." I whispered before leaving her again.

Author's POV

For the past few days Y/N felt something was off around the mansion. The fact that Jungkook keeps on disappearing along with her brother and Hanbin, even the girls were busy as fuck leaving Y/N alone in her room. Jiyong bought her a new laptop to entertain herself while he was busy. And everytime she asks Jungkook what was he busy for but the guy dodged it and runs away.

"They're planning something." Y/N mumbled out as she sat on the bed with both of her legs and arms crossed, it was night time already and the maids brought dinner for her an hour ago. Checking the time and it was 9PM, she huffed out and decided to kill time by playing online games in her phone.

As she was playing she received a message from an unknown number. Who could this be? She only has Jiyong, Namjoon and Jungkook's number here. Opening the message there was a picture attached to it. She hesitated to download the picture fearing that this could be a hacker or a random dick pic.

(A/N: I got one once and holy shit but I blocked the person lolz)

Fearing for the worst she tapped on the picture but it was just a picture of a piece of crumpled up paper with blue marker that says;

Rose rouge

"What the hell is this?" She mumbled in confusion. She left the messaging app and head to Google and typed in the word.

"Rose rouge means red rose in French."

"Okay but why the hell did this person sent this?" The girl furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Red rose? Her mind then drifted to something, her eyes widened when she remembered something.

Italian gang|

She clicked on search and there was an article that caught her eyes.

"An underground Italian organisation has been reported to be the ones who killed the Italian congressman during the meeting with other European congressmen.

The organisation or rose rouge is led by Enzo Giamparo who has been targeted by the CIA for 5 years now along with other mob leaders across the globe. But Enzo is in the most wanted list after the Golden Dragon Clan leader."

The colours drained from her face as she saw the face of the Italian mob. It was the same dude who barged inside Namjoon's office and even threatened that he will take her. She threw her phone on the bed and stared at it, her heart beating fast as she tried to calm herself down.

At first she didnt know why Enzo was after her but now that she knows her brother is a gang leader it makes sense on why he wants her.

"I fucking hate my life."

****^ oh dat hawt btw thank you for the 3K followers uwuwuw

****
^ oh dat hawt btw thank you for the 3K followers uwuwuw

****^ oh dat hawt btw thank you for the 3K followers uwuwuw