13 (M)

⚠⚠⚠ SMUT WARNING MUAHAHAHAHAHA

You

I sighed tiredly while staring at the crown shaped clock on Areum's bedroom wall. It was already 10PM and Areum has been asleep since an hour ago, I was getting sleepy myself and scrolled through my phone. Where the hell is that guy? Does he always comes home late like this?

I stared at the sleeping girl and let out a sigh before standing and head towards the kitchen to eat the leftover cookies that we made earlier, I already texted Taehyung but he haven't replied at all, I just want to go home. I don't even know if I could get a taxi around this area since its a private land.

I sat on the stool and bite down on the cookie while humming a tune, 10 minutes past by and I was ready to leave but the sound of the gates opening caught my attention so I ran to the living room window to see the familiar black fancy car coming in the driveway. Looks like he's home already, I huffed and sat myself on the couch and waited for Namjoon to come inside and once I saw him I walked straight to the tall man.

"Welcome home." I mumbled trying my best not to drool at how he messed his hair up which made him look extra hot. Namjoon looked at me and smirked, "I don't mind going home with you waiting for me here baby." He teased, "Whatever, if this is the usual time you get home from work you need to warn me. I should've brought extra clothes because taking care an active 4 year old is not an easy task Namjoon." I said while frowning.

"Fine... I actually don't mind if you bring your clothese over because I sometimes sleep at the office if it's too late. Sorry for not reminding you earlier, anyways would you follow me to my office please?" He said and walked ahead of me, I was left in confusion. Why does he want me in his office?

Cluelessly I followed him behind, the wooden door opened as Namjoon sighed out tiredly before sitting himself on his big leather chair. "Sit down first." He said pointing at the other chair across from him so I just planted my butt on the said chair.

"For starters, I want to make some rules first around here. I wanted to give the rules that morning but Areum was around." He said seriously, I unknowingly gulped and nodded. "First rule, you are not to go out from this mansion without my permission. This is for safety reason, being a businessman and a gang leader is not a safe occupation especually if it's me, if you want to go out its only at the mansion garden but you must have one of my men to accompany you." Namjoon started.

"Second rule, you can go in every room in this mansion except my office obviously."

"Third, anything that you see or hear that is gang related you will not say a single word to anyone or else there's punishment and you do not like my punishments baby." The way he said that made chills run down my spine but I eventually nodded at him.

"Lastly, don't hurt yourself while I'm not around."

I stared at him at the last rule, "Um... is that all? Because I have to go home since its late and if you haven't noticed I need to clean myself up." I pointed out at the stain I have on my shirt from baking with Areum, she spilled the chocolate batter on my shirt. Namjoon stared at my shirt but i noticed him staring at it a bit longer than its needed to so I immediately covered my chest with my arms.

"Hey! Where the fuck you think you're staring at?" I shrieked out but the jerk just smirked, "Nice chest baby, I wonder what size you are." He said shamelessly making me gasp out with red face, "I'm going home now. Bye." I huffed in annoyance and stood up.