10

You

It was 11PM already and I stayed back with Hyeri who I found out is the same age as me but she's in college, "So that's all you need to know." Hyeri smiled as I jotted down the recipes for the drinks on my notepad, "Okay... Thank you so much for showing me how stuff works here." I said to her gratefully.

"It's okay, I was like you when I started working here a few months ago." Hyeri waved me off before putting on her jacket, "Let's close the shop." She said while I grabbed my stuff, Hyeri always closes the café because Leeteuk trusts her the most with it.

We stood in front of the now closed café, "So, your shift starts at 9AM like Leeteuk told you same as me. Where do you live?" Hyeri asked as we both walked down the cold and dark street, "Just two blocks away from here, not that far. You?" I asked trying to get to know her.

"I take the bus, it's like 10 minutes away from the bus stop near my house."

I waved at Hyeri and walked away from the bus stop and towards my apartment, I sighed while looking around the streets. Once I arrived in front of my door I noticed a figure standing outside, I stopped on my tracks and slowly backed away and touched my jeans pocket before cursing mentally.

I left my phone at home.

I stayed as quiet as I could to walk away but luck wasn't on my side because the darn cat that old Mrs. Im owns decided to meow and rubbed its body against my leg causing the man to look at me. I yelped and picked up the darn cat before running towards the stairs, the cat kept clawing free so I just let it go and continued to run downstairs.

I was finally down and ready to run but a black van drove in front of me making me halt, the door slide open and I was grabbed inside with a bag over my head. "Let go of me!" I screamed but my captors just ignored and tied me up using a rope, I tried to yell but they managed to shove a piece of cloth inside my mouth before putting the bag.

"Boss we have her."

"Good, drive to the mansion."

I was now crying silently thinking this is how my life will end, who knows what they'll do to me. Will they rape me? Will they kill me and throw my body somewhere that people can't find it?

The ride felt like forever since I couldn't see where we're going, finally the van halts and the sound of the door sliding open. I backed away but they grabbed me and threw me over their shoulder, I was completely helpless. "Get her up to the room and make sure she stays quiet." A gruff voice said, it sounded familiar but I have no idea who it was.

Going up the stairs I hear the door opened and I was thrown on something soft which I assumed as a bed.

"Take the bag off."

The bag was taken off as I had to adjust my eyes under the lights, it was too bright but once my eyesight was clear I turned to see who the culprit is and gasped.

"Namjoon?!"

Namjoon stood in front of me along with another guy beside him, "You can leave us alone Tae." Namjoon said to the guy who I finally remembered as the one who took Areum on her first day, he left the room before closing the door behind him. I glared at Namjoon who just sighed, "I know you're mad." He started.

"I'm pissed, you better have a good explaination for kidnapping me." I hissed, "Alright, but first where were you the whole day?" He asked me, "Why does that concerns you?" Rolling my eyes at him, Namjoon kneeled down and grabbed my face in his hand.

"You need to be nice to me baby, you don't know what I'm capable of." His voice was low and dangerous, "I'll ask you again, where were you the whole day?" His expression scares me, nothing like the man I met a few nights ago who saved me. "I was at a café getting a job. Happy?" I said and he let go of my face.

"Now it wasn't that hard right? And why would you get a job at a café?" Namjoon stood up and adjusted the suit he was wearing, he unbuttoned three of his white shirt and rolled the sleeves up to his elbows, I'll be lying if I said he doesn't look hot as hell right now. His hair was pushed back and I saw this gold chain underneath his shirt resting on his honey skin collarbone.

"Enjoying the view baby?" He smirked, my face instantly went red when he caught me staring at him. "Whatever, I've seen better." I lied to him but he just smirked, then I remembered.

"Does Areum know that her father is a total nutcase?"

Namjoon's smirk dropped as he sighed and run his hand over his hair making it messy, "No,not until she's older. Anyways, I don't want you to work at the café anymore." He said, "Who are you to say that to me? I can work wherever I want to and you can't stop me." I glared at him, how dare he!

"You can't stop me from doing whatever I want baby, besides I have a better job for you."

"What?"

"Be Areum's babysitter."

****

I sometimes stalk my followers and readers .-.

TMI?

Lol