47

Author's POV

The wailings from other kids made Areum grip her mother's hand tightly while Ryan's head poked out of her little pink Barbie backpack. Y/N looked down on the girl and smiled before crouching down her eye level, "Areum-ah, are you excited for your first day of school?" Areum glanced around noticing the other kids around her, some are crying and some just stood there clearly not knowing what is going on.

Y/N noticed the conflict on the girl's face, "Are you scared?" she asked softly, Areum shook her head. "No, just worried." she said, "Worried? Why? Are you worried that Hyunjae won't be with you?" Areum nodded making Y/N chuckle. "It's okay honey, you can still see him during holidays. We can go to Japan during summer." Hyunjae moved to Japan with his parents which made the two part ways with tears in their eyes at the airport. Namjoon secretly filmed them.

"For blackmail purposes." he said.

"You'll make new friends here okay? Don't worry." Y/N said.

"Okay."

The teacher called for the new students to come inside the class along with the parents for the introduction. The kids sat at the desks while the parents stands at the back watching them, Areum sat at the front row and glanced behind to make sure her mother is there. Y/N gave Areum a thumbs up as it calmed her down.

"Welcome to your first day of school! My name is miss Irene and I'll be your home room teacher!" A beautiful women in her mid 20s introduced herself, "Before we start let's have each one of you introduce yourselves." Miss Irene smiled before darting her eyes towards Areum, "How about we start with you? Come up here sweetie." Areum sat up and gulped nervously as she walked in front.

"Tell us your name, your favourite colour, hobby, your parent's names and what they do." Areum nodded and looked in front of her. "Hello, my name is Kim Areum. My favourite colour is pink, I love to read books, my eomma's name is Y/N Kwon, my appa is Kim Namjoon, eomma is a housewife she is the best cook! Appa works as a businessman. Thank you." Areum bowed and walked back towards her seat.

The parents were surprised when she mentioned her father is Kim Namjoon, they murmured and whispered with each other as Y/N just stayed quiet. "Ugh, I hate these gossiping types of parents." a women next to Y/N mumbled making her turn to her right, the women was dressed in a neat beige long sleeved blouse with white long pants, her hair was neatly tied in a bun and her appearance screamed rich and elegant instantly.

"Sorry, my name is Gong Hanuel. Yera's mother." Y/N greeted her and introduced herself as well. A girl with short hair walked up front, "My name is Choi Yera, I like the colour red, my hobby is sleeping, my parents are Choi Junho and Gong Hanuel, my eomma has a cafe and my appa is a businessman." and just like that Yera went back to her seat.

After the introduction it was time for the parents to leave the kids, immediately half of the class cried jot wanting their parents to leave them. Areum didn't cried, instead she pushed Y/N towards the door surprising her. "Are you sure honey?" Y/N asked and Areum nodded, "It's okay mommy, besides I have a friend now." Areum said pointing somewhere and Y/N see it was Yera who's trying to squirm away from her mother's hug.

"If you say so honey, I'll pick you up after school ends okay?" Y/N kissed Areum on the cheek who smiled, "Okay mommy! I love you!" Areum said as Y/N said her I love you back and walked out. She sighed as the driver opened the door for her and got inside, she immediately texted Namjoon saying that Areum didn't cried and everything went smoothly.

Hubby♡: Really? she didn't cried?

♡Wifey♡: I'm serious, she even pushed me out of the classroom

Hubby♡: my baby grew up TT

♡Wifey♡: oh hush Mr. Kim, aren't you in a meeting right now?

Hubby♡: I'm the boss ;)

♡Wifey♡: pay attention or else

Hubby♡: sheesh okay, ttyl baby I love you

♡Wifey♡: I love you too

With a smile Y/N put down her phone and sighed, everything is going smoothly.

She hopes.

***

***