54

Your POV

It's a nice today. Or so I thought.

After dropping Areum off at school I headed to the nearby grocery store to pick up a few things before shit happened. I keep forgetting that marrying Namjoon meant I'll have a price on my head but that's not the point. Just what kind of motherfucker decided to rob a grocery store?

"Idiots." I muttered under my breath while crouching down on the floor. These robbers are currently holding some of use as hostage, it's weird that any normal and sane person should be freaking out by now but not me. I've experienced worst than this so yeah.

"Everybody give us your phones now!" One of the masked guys shouted as he pointed his gun at us forcing us to give our phones. When he walked towards me he pointed the gun to my head, "Your phone." he said as I just grumbled, "Whatever loser." and gave him my phone.

"Call me that one more time and I'll shoot you." he threatened. I just stayed quiet but rolled my eyes at him as he walked away. Once he was out of sight I took out the device that Namjoon gave me and pressed it before hiding it inside my purse again. My husband is a gang leader, might as well put it to use. A few minutes later we heard the sound of the sirens outside.

"The cops." One said to the other robber as he cursed. I sat down on the floor clearly having no expression on me because bitch I have enough. "This is officer Kang speaking. Come out with your hands up and we'll lessen your charges." the cop said through the speaker.

Oh for heaven's sake.

"Can't you hurry up?" I said outloud making the three robbers look at me. "Shut your mouth princess or else." the one I assume as the leader of the three idiots said. "Tie her up and keep her quiet." he ordered his buddies who walked towards me and pulled me up. "You should've kept quiet." he said pushing me forward roughly.

"Touch me again and I'll swear to you you won't have any grandchildren." I threatened while pushing his hand away from me.

Useless scumbags.

And why am I getting moody today?

Author's POV

Namjoon was at the hideout talking to Jiyong before his phone vibrated and he looked at it to see that Y/N pressed the red button that immediately sent him her location. At the same time another text came in, it was from chief officer Jang.

Officer Jang: Sir your wife is inside XXX Shop and is held hostage with other shopers.

Namjoon put down his phone before looking at Jiyong, "What's wrong?" he asked. "Y/N is inside a store where there's a robbery and is held hostage." Namjoon answered making Jiyong sigh out. "I'll make Hanbin go there." he said taking out his phone. "No, let me go there." Namjoon said as he turned around, "We need someone to look over the Yang Clan. I know Soohyun and that woman is a damn snake." Namjoon said before he left the office and got on his car. "Follow me." He ordered several of his men as they got inside the van and followed him as they drove towards the said grocery store.

Once they arrived they saw police cars lining up in front of the store. Namjoon got out from his car as the chief officer walked towards him. "There's a back entrance and only one is guarding it." The officer said as Namjoon just stood there before looking over his men who immediately took out their guns and went to the back of the store. "Once I have my wife with me you can go and get the other hostages and I want those robbers handed over to me." he ordered as the chief officer nodded at his words.

"Yes sir."

Y/N sat on the cold floor as she had both of her hands tied up behind her back. One of them stood next to her scanning through the aisle of canned food curiously and Y/N just stared at him. "Any plans for dinner tonight?" she asked as he looked over at her direction. "Nothing fancy, just pizzas." He answered which made Y/N think that the guy is probably a few years younger than her or even younger than Moonbin.

How is he she wondered.

A few minutes of silence later the back door is suddenly kicked down as Y/N let out a shriek of surprise and familiar faces from Namjoon's gang all dashed inside. "Knock him out." one said as the other used the back of his gun to hit the robber on the back of his head as he fell down unconscious. "Are you hurt madam?" the man asked Y/N as he cut the ropes freeing her, "N-no." she said and stood up while being guided out from the store.

"Wait, the others-"

"The police are outside and the boss is outside waiting for you."

Namjoon is here as well?

They walked out from the store and towards Namjoon who is waiting by the car. "Joon!" Y/N let out a sigh of relief as she ran towards him hugging him close to her and Namjoon just hugged her back, "You're not going out anytime soon baby girl." he whispered into her ears before pulling away from the hug with his dimpled smile.

"Let's go home." he said guiding the confused and struck Y/N inside his car before closing the door. He turned towards his men with a serious look on his face, "Once those robbers are captured bring them to the cellar, don't kill them yet." He said making his men nod at his orders before Namjoon got inside his car and drove off.

" He said making his men nod at his orders before Namjoon got inside his car and drove off

***

I'm sorry that I didn't update last week like I promised... this hoe forgot to pay her bills and couldn't update sksks

 this hoe forgot to pay her bills and couldn't update sksks