one

>>young Steve (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

a/n   Hi! Welcome to my book. i hope you like it 

-caylin <3

-----------

"Eddie-bear!" Sonia cried out to her son from down the hall. She slowly walked through the hall making her way to Eddie's room. "I'll be back at 11:45, no later," she continued her way to his room and grabbed the handle of the door. She turned the handle as it let out a small creek noise. "The babysitter will be here in 15 minutes, so if you don't mind, you could clean the kitchen to help out." The door popped open to reveal a small Edward Kaspbrak sitting on the end of his bed.

 "I don't understand why I need a 'babysitter', I'm 16 mom," Eddie argued. 

"Well Eddie-bear, you know how many crazy people there are in this town. Don't you? And, I don't know what I would do if my baby got hurt. So, unless you want to come with me, babysitter." Sonia replied. 

"But Mom.... none of my friends need a babysitter." 

"Well, maybe their parents don't care."

"MOM THIS IS SO STUPID!"

"What's wrong with you? Are you constipated again? 

"MOM!"

The doorbell rang. "I think you are really going to like this boy Eddie. Also, don't be rude to him, go to bed at 8:30, and do NOT let him eat ANYTHING!" Eddie stared at his mother for a second in confusion. "Kidding! He can eat whatever he wants, we don't want him hungry, so if he needs help with anything at all, I trust you to help him." The bell rang again and Sonia ran down the hall. 

"Coming! Coming!" Sonia un-locked the door and opened it. She smiled.

"Good evening Mrs.K."

a/n like i hope i said. its very short. but this is only the beginning. see you in the next chapter!!

-caylin <3