fourteen

a/n OMGG GUYSS!! IM SO EXCITED RN. ok . so the first chapter, the very first, just hit 100 reads. like im ecstatic! thank you soo much for reading this. and i just wanted to say that i love you all. 

-caylin 💕 💞 💓 💗 💖💕 💞💓💓💕

-------------------------------------- <3 

november 10  1989-

richie and eddie have been spending a lot of time together lately. they were becoming better friends every day they spent with each other. in fact, eddie had finally become somewhat okay the nickname richie calls him, constantly. eds, eds, eds. richie never got the message that eddie shot richie every time he called him eds.  'don't call me eds' . never clicked. 'ha. maybe eddie doesn't like the name.' never once came to richies mind.

richie is babysitting eddie again for the first time in... a couple months...? sonia lost trust in the citizens of derry. ever since henry bowers went missing. richie has always wanted henry to leave derry. leave him and his friends alone. so ya. richie was back on babysitting duty. which was completely fine with eddie. since, they were friends. best friends actually. they shared a special bond. who knows what that bond is. 

~

"hey boo!" richie smiled at the sight of eddie.

"hey bubba!" eddie smiled back at richie. going in to hug richie. they hugged. they were both happy. eddie let go of richie and moved out of the doorway. richie walked into the house and look at eddie. richie smirked.

"i think we should invite our friends... have a mini party." richie beamed.

"ha! ok. thats very funny." eddie replied rolling his eyes.

"mini. literally, just all of us, chilling. the same thing you and i would do."

"i-i... sure..." eddie sighed and walked over to the beige phone. he picked it up, having deja ve from his dream a while back. (engh.. dont even get me started with that cringy, shitty, engh of a thing. anyways bye) he picked up the phone and dialled bevs phone number. as the phone rang, eddie looked at richie momentarily. richie was looking at old baby photos of eddie. many 'awes' came out of richies mouth, causing eddie to blush. bev picked up the phone.

"hey bev, its eddie. um. can you call everyone and tell them to come over to my house when they can."

"ya sure. why."

"richies idea to do a 'mini' party. "

"okay, on it. see you there in a few."

"bye bev."

"bye eddie. love you."

"love you too." eddie hung up. sighing. richie heard the 'love you too' eddie said, and he might have felt jealousy for a second. a second. it was faint. just a little tug at richies heart when he heard eddie say 'love you' to someone. but after that second of faint pain, he was back to admiring baby eddie. eddie was a very cute baby in richie's opinion. 

"bevs calling everyone. " eddie said to richie.

"you said love you to her." richie said.

"ya i did..." eddie said, kinda confused.

"isn't she with ben?"

"ya. oh my- yes of course! did you think... never." eddie laughed.

"huh. cool. uh, you're a very cute baby eds." richie smirked at eddie. eddie blushed.

"not cute. scary." eddie laughed. 

"honey, the sounds your mom makes-"

"ha okay wow."

--------

a/n i just slept in my jeans. not a good rest.  alsoo... dont forget to comment and vote! :) that sounds so desperate aha. also are my chapters too short. i suck at long chapters cause i feel like when i write a chapter over 700 i get bored of writing.. i dont know.

-caylin 💕💞 💓 💗💞💓💗💗