four

RICHIE' POV

I was riding my bike down the trail that led to the quarry. i go to the quarry when i feel like i need time to watch the birds like stan does and worry about what might have happened about literally anything like bill. my two best friends. my only friends. as i  reached the quarry i heard a loud scream. it scared me. i don't get scared often, but i was in a daze. the sunset looked beautiful. 

"FUCK!" i heard someone yell. "BEN! you pulled down my swimming shorts!" i heard laughter, a girl laugh.

"eddie, no one saw!" the girl said.

"but someone could have!"

i put down my bike and walk over to an area with no tree's covering the view of the quarry. i saw three boys and one girl. i recognized them from school. school doesn't start for a little while. but i remember them. mike,ben and beverly. and that kid i babysat  last week, eddie. 

it looked like i was watching them, which i was, but i looked creepy. i think eddie saw me because he yelled at me. 

"um, who are you and why are you spying on us.?.." eddie said. i stood still.

"uh, hey eds. it's richie and im not spying on you." i yelled back.

"oh hey richie come in."

"ya, im going home actually."

"ok bye."

i turned and started to walk away. i picked up my bike and hopped on. i rode home silently, obviously, until i saw some weird clown. in the bushes. "ugh." i whispered. "its not Halloween yet kid." i yelled