twenty-eight

a/n sorry for doing that to your eyes :) aLSO I HAVE A NEW REDdIE WORK SO GO CHECK IT OUT. its called buttons and its kinda got the whole coraline theme yknow. so if you wanna, check it outt *3* 

-caylin ;)

--

november 25 1989 (i think idk at this point)--

"hey eddie i got some butter" richie said smiling. his aim was to annoy eddie and watch him blush lightly. richie was holding 5 tubs of margarine. 

"are you kidding me rich? put that away. and that's not even butter." eddie rolled his eyes.

"but i want to eat it."

"if you eat that, you are going to get a stomach ache and i will not help you."

richie frowned. "you wouldn't want to watch family feud and cuddle in a blanket." he tried to do puppy eyes but looked like he was about to cry.

"you look stupid, stop doing that." eddie let out a small laugh.

mission accomplished. 

"you didn't say no to the family feud so..." richie asked, his eyebrows raised.

"how could i say no." eddie smiled. 

"you should smile more." richie said walking towards the dairy section where he had found the margarine, following. 

"and why's that?"

"you look cute." richie said pinching the shorter ones cheek. "cute cute cute!"

"stopppp ittt." eddie said blushing hard.

"i'll stop if you give me a kiss." richie said lowering himself so that they were at the same height.

"you don't mean that." eddie said looking away. his face was covered in a dark red.

"really? you don't think i want a kiss from the cutest person in the world." richie ruffled eddie's hair. "the cute and short eddie spaghetti! oh how your cuteness just makes my heart go," he did a weird shaking motion with his hands. "you make my heart explode eds." richie bopped the shorter ones nose. 

eddie felt all soft. he was happy. oh god how richie made eddie feel happy. 

"shut up." eddie said flustered. 

"not before you give me a-"

eddie grabbed richie's shoulders and kisses his cheek.

"y-you actually did that."

"ya, of course, you ass. those stupid compliments are making me feel happy and i don't like it." eddie stuck out his tongue foolishly.

riche let out a soft laugh as he placed the margarine down. he turned around and placed a hand on where eddie's lips had been not too long ago. richie wanted to scream out of happiness. 

"they're idiots." beverly whispered to stan. the two were walking home after school and they saw richie and eddie. of course they had to follow them and see what they are doing that is worth skipping 2 days of school. "so basically they're doing a weird type of flirting???" 

stan laughed. "they should just date already."

richie and eddie continued to walk down the dairy aisle so stan and bev had to walk a little more close to the to love idiots. 

"it's kinda funny how they haven't noticed us following them." stan said a bit loud. 

richie and eddie turned around. "what the hell are you guys doing here!?"

"picking you kids up from your little field trip." stan smiled pinching richie cheek. "come on lets go to your house rich."

"i'll call the others."

--they r @ richie's house now ;)--

"i'm going to quickly change." eddie said hurrying upstairs.

"and erm- i'm going to help him?" richie said following eddie up the stairs.

beverly walked towards the phone and dialled ben's number, one of the only other numbers she had memorized besides eddie's. 

"hey ben! me and stan-"

"stan and i" stanley corrected from the other side of the room.

"ya ya, stan and i found richie and eddie so i was just wondering if you could call the others and we could all chill at richie's house and watch a movie and such.... really? haha! ... ok ya cool.... ya ya... ok yes..... bye love you!" beverly hung up the phone and by then richie and eddie walked down the stairs. eddie was wearing a very large pair of sweatpants, obviously richie's. 

"okay! what are we watching?" eddie asked jumping onto the couch.

"FAMILY FEUD!" richie shouted smirking at eddie. 

"i'm not-"

"yES YOU ARE EDDIE SPAGHETTI!" 

"we are not watching family feud." stanley groaned as he took the remote away from richie.

"you have a better idea stan the man?" richie asked.

"jeopardy. i'm getting better at it so i can annoy you with me being smarter than you."

"you guys are all wrong the best game show is obviously wheel of fortune," beverly shouted from the kitchen, she was making some sort of popcorn mixture with m&ms. it sounded gross to richie. "vanna white is hot." 

"no no it's the price is right guys." ben said.

to be continued bc yall are really wanted an update ;3

-cAYLIN EHEHE <3