nineteen

a/n HEY BEAUTIFUL BBYS!!!! AHH WE GOT TO 2.4K LIKE?!! HUH??? IM SO CONFUSED BUT LIKE ASHSKSKSKSKSKSK THANK YOU SO MUCH. I LOVE YALL 💕💗💖

-caylin :'D

--

november 24 1989-- (for the third time sksksksk)

"i'm gay."

"hmm?" richie asked turning around to face eddie. richie didnt hear what eddie had said.  but of course, this made the shorter one uncomfortable. 

"im late. for school. both of us are. uhh, we should hurry up. its like 8:37." richie smiled. why is he smiling??!!! eddie thought. "what?"

"well, what if we skipped school?" richie smiled again. eddie laughed.

"no." richie frowned.

"eddiekinnnnssss." richie fake cried leaning his head on eddies shoulder. this made eddies stomach jump and twist. 

"sure! sure whatever! get off of me now chee!" eddie cried pushing him off. "ok so um... where are we going?"

"to watch family feud!!!" richie jumped up and smiled.

"no." eddie shoot down the idea. if he was going to skip school it wasnt going to be for nothing. sonia would kill him if she found out. it would have to be worth it. and eddie had an idea to make the day memorable. heres the plan: 

#1. go to the diner and order milkshakes and fries

#2. try and avoid that weird girl from the last visit to the diner

#3. make richie smile

#4. come out and  ̶h̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶  richie accepts him

#5. watch the sunset on top of richies house.

#6.  

eddie blushed thinking about step 6. it was crazy. richie would say no, then never talk to him again. even thinking about step 6 was insane. eddie stared down at the sidewalk. stepping on every crack. step on a crack, break your mothers back. step on a crack, break your mothers back. eddie kept repeating that. crack. crack. he just wanted to be away from that monster. 

eddie sighed and looked up at richie. screw that weird plan. why would anyone even plan a day. eddie looked back at the ground, took a deep breath and looked up at richie. i just gotta do i guess. 

"uh. richie, can i stay at your place for a couple of days." eddie muttered under his breath. richie was confused.

"hmm?" richie asked. hmm goddamit richie. why is hmm your way to answer things you arent ready to reply.

--

a/n oof. well i just finished season 2 of dragon prince and idk fam. im still so happy about how we got to 2.4k liKE ahhHHh. any who, next chapter is gon be rlly long so like, click ur seatbelts and get reddie ;)     ok bye.

-caylin <3