twenty-four

a/n this chapter is really bad so,,, i've had really bad writers block and had no inspiration to write so :)

OMG ITS STILL NOVEMBER 25 1989 WHAT A SHOCK !!

--

"wait, we are going back to your house." eddie said as he stopped walking. 

"what?" richie asked, stopping as well.

"yeah, i'm still wearing the same clothes from yesterday. and, i haven't showered in like a day."

"aw poor eds can't handle being a little dirty." richie pouted at eddie. 

"no, no i can, i can get really dirty if i want-" richie choked. "oH SHUT UP RICH!" eddie said, knitting his eyebrows and pushing him over. 

richie let out a giggle as he walked back towards his house. 

at the house--

"so i'm going to go have a shower if that's ok, and... can i grab a towel rich?"

"uh yeah." richie said, hands in his pockets. he looked uncomfortable. he turned away from eddie and into the small closet with all of the towels and blankets. he picked up a bulky lime green towel. he smiled and walked back to the bathroom. when he got there the door was closed, although he could still see a small bit into the bathroom. he wasn't staring, but he did see eddie begin to take off his bulky short pink hoodie. richie blushed slightly at the sight of eddie's tan skin. damn. was all that richie could think of. richie blinked a few times and dusted off his shoulders, and knocked lightly on the door. "heya eds? i have a towel for you." eddie jumped a dark shade of red popped onto his face. "uhh. t-thanks." he quickly grabbed the towel and tried to cover his exposed chest. "oh please don't tell me you are becoming stuttering bill on me!"

"i-i'm not." richie laughed. 

"ok," richie smirked. he turned away for a second before looking back at eddie. "want me to join you?"

eddie threw a bottle of soap at richie. "NO, GET OUT!" eddie stammered pushing richie out of the room.

"ok ok, i'm going to pick out an outfit for you, k eds?"

eddie smiled. "ok."

richie left the bathroom and closed the door. as he walked towards his clothing drawers. he rufled through them and tried to find any smaller clothes that could fit eddie. although, he had no luck. richie sighed and paced around the room. as he walked he heard the water start to run. that took an awfully long time to start the shower. richie thought, but shook the thought away. 

richie walked into his mothers room, maggie and eddie were around the same size surprisingly. he rumeged around in her closet and cabinets and found, the perfect outfit, in his opinion.  when he walked back into his room, he found eddie sitting on the edge of his bed, looking at a photo. richie didn't see the towel at first and blushed. eddie noticed richie standing there and looked at him. eddie smiled and stood up. "staring much?"

"s-sorry, i-i w-wasn-n't staring. i p-promise."

"now who's becoming big bill. oh and speaking of bill, this is a really cute photo of you, bill and stan." he smiled. "what was this? a parade?" eddie's jaw dropped. "no, way. you three went to a pride parade?" richie giggled. "yeah. it was a lot of fun." eddie smiled. "was this last june." richie nodded. "my mom took the photo. she's really supportive." eddie smiled again. "i wish my mom was like that." 

"hey," richie whispered. "i'm here if you need me." eddie blushed.

"thanks"

--

a/n that was short but. it was sumn. also i didnt proof read it so-

-CAYLIN <333333