seventeen

a/n ^^ i'M sO sOrRy bUt this movie ( bArBiE!!fairytopia)  was my life when i was like 5 or something.  like, bibble (blue dood), ugh, mARRY ME hUN. ok that was weird

-caylin >3<

-------------

november 24 1989--

"henry had been missing for a month now. he had been last seen travelling to Hawkins, Indiana on bus 27 Derry, Maine to Hawkins, Indiana. if you see him, please notify the police. thank you. now  to you chad for the weekly weather." 

the tv was on low volume in the tozier household. richie was making french toast for his little sister holly. 

"chee!'' she cried. giggling. "hurry up with the french toast." she said smiling and reaching for richie. richie laughed.

"dont call me chee, holly. you know i dont like it." he smiled at her.  holly frowned back. and richie placed the french toast in front of holly. "here you are my wonderfulness." richie said bowing. holly loved it when they acted like princesses together. they were princess holly of fairytopia and princess richard of ur mom. (im sorry :'D   )  holly giggled.

"richhieeeee??? can you pass me the maple syrup?" 

"of course my little princess." richie grabbed the syrup and gave it to his 6 year old sister. 

"thank you." she smiled. richie laughed, how does she have better manners than eddie? he asked himself. why am i thinking about him?? he questioned himself. cause hes my friend, idiot.

the doorbell rang. 

ring ring ring ring ring ring ring

richie was not expecting anyone but he still went for the door. when he got there he heard three words that made his heart stop.

"FBI OPEN UP!" cried a voice from the other side of the door. richie was frozen, what had he done. nothing that he can remember. ugh, probably wentworth again. he opened the door and saw his best friend, stan standing in the doorway. 

"hey! its the noodleman ( 1-800-gotjunk im so sorry. pfft ahah) why did you ring 7 times?" richie asked. stan shrugged.

"to get your attention." he smiled.

"not a good response but ok. why did you come over?" richie asked.

"hmmm. let me think. uhhh...? for school, idiot. its friday." stan said.

"oh, righhht. well, i got to grab my bag. ill be right there." richie walked away and up the stairs. "feel free to come in!" he yelled as he walked into his room. as he did he looked out the window and saw eddie walking down the street. richie smiled and grabbed his bag and ran down the stairs. he smiled at stan and walked out of the house. he closed the door behind him forgetting about stan still walking out. and richie ran to eddie.

"eds!" richie cried out. he waved in the shorter boys direction.

"oh. hey rich." eddie smiled, waving back at richie.

"so, whats up." richie asked.

"mmh? oh. nothing really." the other replied.

"you fucking idiot tozier! you closed the door on me. i fell ." stanley said to richie. 

"oop. my bad, i saw eddiekins and thought about how much nicer he is to me. i like being around nice people yknow. oh but eds? you need to work on your manners. my little sister, holly, shes got better manners than you so you better watch out." richie smiled, he began skipping along the path smiling. it was a cloudy day but wow did richies smile make eddies world seem so much brighter. but of course richie being richie he tripped and was about the fall but eddie attempted to catch him. this was a better idea in eddies head, but it didnt work out the best. eddie -not being as strong as he thought he was- dropped richie and fell on top of him. making both boys blush insanely. 

"damn, richie quit staring at eddie lips." stan laughed. richie blushed even harder.

"uh eds you wanna get off now?" richie laughed trying to hide how embarrassed (future self-promo whooo??) he was. eddie quickly got off and pretended to brush off any 'richie germs' he possibly had on his shorter and tighter pink hoodie than a normal hoodie would be. eddie loved the 'richie germs' though. they made his clothes smell like richie, and eddie loved that. richie made eddie feel safe. when richie wasnt there eddie could cuddle one of his sweaters that smelt like richie and feel okay. and every time eddie ever had dark thoughts about how richie might react when he came out, he washed the sweaters. why wash them if he loved them? he was sad about richie, and the smell of him made him even sadder. no way did eddie want to lose his best friend because of his sexuality. that would send him down a never ending spiral of depression that would not end well.

"sorry" eddie whispered, the type of whisper someone who just got yelled at by their mother for being who they are. 

"eds? you ok?" richie asked, genuinely concerned. 

"ya. of course." eddie smiled. as he said that, bill walked by.

"uh guys ill see you at school." stan said and walked away to his boyfriend.

"bye." richie and eddie smiled.

"ok eds." richie said turning to face the shorter boy. he was looking down. "i know you are not ok. please tell me whats going on." he smiled. so did eddie.

"i promise you, i am fine." eddie looked down at the ground, then back at richie.

"ok, but im always here, you know that right." eddie nodded. the two continued to walk to school, both not realizing how late they were going to be. and in that moment, eddie remembered how caring and understanding richie is.

"actually rich, there is one thing." eddie mumbled, quietly, but loud enough for richie to hear.

"what is it eds?" richie smiled. eddie took a deep breathe. and smiled at richie.

"im gay."

--------

a/n ilysm 

-caylin (˵ ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°˵)ノ⌒♡*:・。.