twenty-nine

a/n ok stinks. im like dead. there was this project that was due,, about a month ago and i havent handed it in and im not going to so 😎✌️ aLSO im sick and very pumped for winter break, and watching horror movies mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. i've just been watching the good place, for like the 7th time and i want s4 to continue now >:')

also. ur welcome?? maybe???? idk. lemme know ur opinion on this uPDaTe?..

ok yeah ill leave you to it 👋

-cAyLiN 😍🤩🥵🥴

--

(incase y'all have bad memories ;) i kid i kid , ily)

"you guys are all wrong the best game show is obviously wheel of fortune," beverly shouted from the kitchen, she was making some sort of popcorn mixture with m&ms. it sounded gross to richie. "vanna white is hot."

"no no it's the price is right guys." ben said.

--

"you know what? i'm just going to put on family feud." eddie said, grabbing the remote and walking across the couch to richie. he plopped down and grabbed the blanket from richie.

"do you wanna-" richie said quietly, pulling eddie a little closer.

"no." eddie sunk deeper into his spot and blushed. but eddie didn't move away from richie. 

eddie found it hilarious how some people were so dumb. what is something you fill with air? he had guessed a balloon, which was the top answer, but the girl playing said pool floaties. it wasn't even on the board. richie found it cute at how frustrated eddie got while watching feud. 

another question was: what was something that makes a loud noise? 

"a pad package, oH! but only in public bathrooms." bev laughed at what she said, none of the boys understanding. 

"i think she's trying to be funny eds." richie whispered, trying to be loud to annoy beverly.

"oh shut up trashmouth!" she rolled her eyes, throwing a pillow at the boy with glasses. 

"make me." he stuck out his lips, jokingly waiting for a kiss. beverly got up and puckered up her lips and quickly pecked them on his. "ew a girl." richie groaned, laughing. small jealousy ignited in eddie. 

after a while, beverly got bored and turned on a horror movie.

eddie wasn't a big fan of the whole idea of trying to be scared, but he sat, slowly getting closer to richie every time some sort of jump scare happened. a couple of times, eddie hit a bruise on richie's hip, the taller one tried not to say anything about it. one time though, eddie hit the bruise hard by accident and richie winced. the shorter boy noticed and quickly began to say a million sorry's.

"no eds, it's fine." richie whispered.

"no rich, it's not." eddie got up and grabbed richie's hand. they walked to the washroom down the hall.

beverly poked stanley, "they're probably gonna go fuck or something." she whispered. stan laughed. "probably."

--

"take off your shirt." eddie said. richie blushed.

"aw, eds, say no more." he winked, earning an eye roll from eddie.

"no i'm serious dipshit. you might get some sort of disease if you have any cuts, dirt."

"i mean your chin still has that large cut, and it looks like the bandaid fell off. what 'cha say doctor k? how 'bout i fix you up." he winked.

"oh mY GOD!" eddie groaned, getting frustrated. "take it off." 

"okay okay." richie laughed throwing his arms in the air defensively. he removed his shirt to reveal a couple dark bruises on his back and side. "awe rich..." eddie whispered, pain in his voice. "is this cause of my m-"

"kind of." eddie quickly went forward and hugged richie. "i'm sorry." eddie said, his apology muffled in richie's bare chest. "don't be eds." he wrapped his lanky arms around the short boy. richie let out a quiet laugh. "you're really warm," eddie moved his head to look up to richie. "it's probably because you're so short and cu-"

the shorter one went onto his tippy toes, connecting their lips. eddie felt a big weight had been taken off of him, but when richie didn't do anything except stay completely still, it was put right back. 

maybe it was just richie's personality... maybe i was wrong.

he quickly pulled away and felt so embarrassed. "i'm- i'm so sorry, i-" eddie started walking away.

--

"eddie!" beverly said running up to eddie once she realised he had come back from the washroom. "are you crying.. what did that asshole do. see, i knew it babe, he hasn't changed." she looked down at the boy, tears looked like they could fall out at any moment.

--

a/n ik that was short but idk. aND i will never stop using emojis to increase my very cool amount so fight me 😹😹🤣🤣🤑 ok bye i'll go die-

-caylin ::))