five

I step out of the shower and into the other room, feeling way better

I step out of the shower and into the other room, feeling way better. I scraped the dried blood off of me and my hair no longer looks like a rat lived in it. I examine my ribs one more time before slipping the brace back on, along with my bandages. I move back into the room, the shirt that Draco bought feeling sticky against me.

Draco.

I cannot believe I was kidnapped by Draco. I also cannot believe I'm thinking about staying with him. Escape is so close.

He sleeps on the bed, not looking like he really cares what I do. But he looks way cuter like that. His lips are parted slightly, his dark brown eyes covered by his long lashes. I can't help but notice how attractive he is. He's very well the most attractive guy I've ever seen in my nineteen years of living. All I need to do to escape is slip out that door and find the front desk and tell him I was kidnapped. I look at the door, but it's not because I want to go. Surprisingly, I want to stay with Draco. He's made no move to hurt me so far; he actually is helping me. I figure I'm safer with him than the cops. With the cops, news will travel and soon my location will be known every second of the day. Therefore, the ugly guy and his gang can just pop out of nowhere and strap me back. My best bet is Draco.

Also, who names their kid Draco? That has to be a fake name.

"Draco," I try the name out on my tongue, unprepared for him to stir in the bed. He pulls up and looks at me, worried.

"What is it?"

"I was wondering," I start, trying to come up with a lie for why I spoke his name. "Where am I going to sleep?"

"There," he points beside him on the bed, his leg moving over slightly. I stare at it, then up at him. "I don't have AIDS," he growls. "Besides, I won't fuck you unless you want me to." I gasp suddenly, growing hot in a weird place before moving over to the bed.

"I'd prefer never," I glower down at him. He shrugs his shoulders, moving over more. He pauses and looks over at me. Or more precisely, my calf.

"You wrapped it wrong," he says suddenly, making me clench my eyebrows, glaring at him.

"I don't care."

"Well, I do. If you bleed out and die, your death is on my hands. Now give me your leg." I stare at him before pulling up the sweatpants legs and drop my leg next to him. He pulls it off, examining the cut. He smiles a little bit when he sees it. Creep. He runs his fingers over it, breathing deeply when his eyes meet mine.

"I'm sorry," he whispers. "I cut a little too deep. You may get a scar."

"Are you serious? God, you are psychotic."

"Maybe," he smirks before gently rolling the wrap around my leg. He's very gentle as if he touches it, my leg may fall off. I watch the entire time, remembering how to wrap things up. He moves around me when he finishes. "Your welcome."