thirteen

"At least fucking stitch me up and run away

"At least fucking stitch me up and run away. I don't care."

Those words run through my mind as I position myself behind Justin. I will help him, after all, it's only fair. I was the cause of his sliding door being broken, and the reason he got stabbed. He also helped me when I was injured, so there's that too. Although I feel every emotion toward Justin except the happy ones. I heard what he thought of me back on the cliff side. He doesn't care about me. I knew it was weird for a kidnapper to get so close to his victim.

I guess I'm the laughing stock.

I still cannot get over that night, even though it was a day ago. I think I would be okay with never seeing Scarface again, but I have a feeling if I stay with Justin any longer, I will see him. Justin tried to protect me, and he was doing great, but he also got hurt in the process. I don't think I could live with myself if Justin died while trying to save me. I figure we are better just going on our separate ways.

I plan on running these stitches through him and then running out the door. I'll go to the police, using Justin's car. I'll dump it somewhere and run to the police station, asking to call my dad. I can't wait to hear my dads voice. I want to feel his strong arms around me and him to whisper it's okay in my ear. I miss my dad so much.

I'm also going to hire my dads best of the best bodyguard, Jay. I've known Jay most of my life, and he always does a great job of protecting my dad and me. I mean, one time, he took a bullet for my dad. Imagine what he would do for me.

"Get started," Justin growls in front of me, making me want to just stab him with the needle, but I can't. I still hold some type of love toward him, although I hate myself for it. Because he broke my trust the other night, I thought of turning him in. Only I literally don't think I can. It's just his living doing crimes. He doesn't want to do it, but he's forced to if he wants to live.

"Shut up, or else you can do this yourself," I hiss in his ear, tentatively touching his lower back. His body tenses, but then releases all the tension. He relaxes into my touch soon enough, even as I loop the needle around the thread I found.

"You know how to do this right?" Besides the fact I told Justin I have no idea how to do this, he still thinks I have some clue. I literally don't.

"It can't be much different than sewing," I mumble as I lean down while he leans forward. He scoffs, but it gets cut off as I kind of harshly run the needle through him. His body recoils, moving forward, but he comes to his senses and comes back. I slowly loop the string around, running it on the other side. I watch as I keep going, his wound eventually closing slightly. It's weird. If I move my body, I can look right through his wound, seeing his organs and stuff. Nasty.

I finish his back one, running my fingers over the newly closed wound. His body sags in relief as I run my fingers up his back and move them over his wound again. I'm going to miss him, I realize. He was so nice to me before, but I know it was all fake. It doesn't mean that my feelings were fake. With one last look at his back, I come around the front of him. His brown eyes instantly connect with mine, an emotion running through them. His eyes are so pretty.