six

The girl walks out of the shopping store, wearing a brand new outfit

The girl walks out of the shopping store, wearing a brand new outfit. She has jeans that curve around her ass perfectly and a shirt that barely holds her tits in. If I didn't know better, her idea was to become a female hooker.

"Let's go," she nods to the hotel. My eyes widen before she pushes her hair up and stalks across the road. I follow her, wearing my new outfit as well. It's like we swapped clothes or something because now I look like the hobo. She enters the front door, somehow beating Marco and his men. They still are looking in the car, some holding the beer I bought. Damn them. They must've found the rope as well.

The girl leads back into the room and then pulls out something from her pocket. It looks like a wand.

"What's that?" I ask.

"Mascara," she hisses, opening her eyes to the mirror and sliding the stuff on. I stare at her the entire time, even as she grabs the pencil from the desk and quickly starts scraping it against the paper. She makes it so that the lead from the pencil starts to become a powder. She dips her finger into it and then rubs it along her eyelid. I watch as she transforms herself from being an ugly hobo to an actual hot looking girl. She straps in the hair dryer on and then blows a quick burst through her hair, and then runs her fingers through it, looking at me. If I didn't know better, I'd say she just came from having sex. Maybe that's what she's going for.

"Start moaning."

"What?" My eyes snap open. What the fuck kind of demand is that?

"Moan." she hisses, coming closer to me. I'm unprepared for her to plop down across my lap, her legs wrapping around each of mine as she digs her fingers into my hair. I can feel her heat across my thigh. I'm glad she told me to moan because, without meaning, a moan does slide from my lips. Her fingers caressing my head just feels so good. She smiles—kind of—and rubs harder against my leg. Soon enough, I start to get into it, even though she's just rubbing my hair. I lean forward and surprisingly kiss her neck. She freezes but then leans closer to me, allowing me to inhale her sweet scent. Her neck is so soft. I wrap my hands around her waist just as she lets out a very loud, and very real sounding moan. She throws her head back as I give her opened mouth kisses along her neck, eventually trailing my tongue across her pulse, realizing how high it is at this moment. 

A familiar voice floods the halls, making me freeze along with the girl. Marco.

"The kid said he was in this room," a man says. I curse against her neck, pulling back slightly. That weasel told them. I look at the girl, and she looks down at me, worried as well. Then she rubs her soft hands down my back and across my shoulders before leaning her head down and kissing my neck in return.

"Moan," she whispers in my ear, licking my earlobe. It's such an odd feeling, I let out a moan, then a groan. Soon enough, they come close to be very real like the first one. A knock sounds at our door, the voices muffled. We both tense, but nonetheless, continue.