seven

I stare at myself in the mirror

I stare at myself in the mirror. My hair still looks like a gorilla threw me around, but nonetheless, is up in a messy ponytail. My eyes have bags under them, no matter how much I've slept the past day. My nose is red and my eyes match just as well. I examine my jaw, seeing four bruises on one side and one on the other. Its someone's hand mark. My mind floats back to Draco when he held me down in my room and put the cloth around me. I figure it must've come from that. My leg feels so much better, probably due to Draco wrapping it up so nicely last night. Other than that, I look like any ordinary girl shopping for clothes with her boyfriend.

Only Drago left before I finished, saying he wanted a moment alone. I nodded, knowing that the infamous Draco criminal usually works alone.

Thinking about Draco brings me back to this morning. I really hope that my comment threw him off about how real sounding his moans were because mine definitely were. He was really good at faking, and if I didn't know any better, I would say we were having a fun time. I didn't mean to kiss him, but it seemed to push the whole image over the edge. Plus, at the moment, his lips just looked really kissable.

The tight red shirt I was wearing before lies forgotten at my feet, and it will stay there. I don't think I've worn anything that small since I was in fifth grade. I slide on a rather oversized shirt, and grab the flannel I got in case it's chilly. Along with the sweatshirt if it's freezing out. Draco gave me a hundred and told me to grab things I need, but it's way too much money.

I pay for my stuff and walk out to find Draco. He is slumped over but sits up when I walk out. He looks over my outfit before his eyes land on my shoes.

"Combat boots?"

"We are going to get in fights, right?" I ask him. His eyes crinkle with laughter as a deep rumble fills his chest. "So...combat boots."

He then lowly laughs, making my heart thump a little bit at how pure it is. He looks up at me, stopping, but then bursts out laughing again. "They aren't really—" He cuts himself off. "Never mind. Let's go." He smiles up at me for a moment before standing up. We grab some food at the nearest fast food restaurant. I grab chicken nuggets and some fries and Draco gets a cheeseburger. We decided to take our food on the go, and sneakily go back to the hotel. We wait a few hours around the outside pool, and then move at night. Draco leads me to the parking lot where he spots a nice looking car. By nice looking, it means it fits his standards to drive it for the next couple of hours. I look around for a moment, stopping what I see lights; flashing lights like on a police car.

"Wait, Draco," I hiss. He pauses with the rock hoisted over his shoulder.

"Yeah?" He turns his brown eyes to look at me.

"Wait until they pass," I point to the oncoming vehicle, seeing its shape. It's a fire truck. "Wait, actually, use the noise as a cover of the breaking glass." Draco nods before we wait a moment, trying to look normal until they get to the point where the noise will cover it and they cannot see. He uses then to strike, the glass falling around his hand. He sticks his hand into the car, pausing slightly.