twelve

I'm jogging through the woods when I see Bella, laying on her belly with people surrounding her

I'm jogging through the woods when I see Bella, laying on her belly with people surrounding her. She yells, and wiggles around, trying to break free until someone locks their hands on her throat. My heart stops and I charge through the woods faster than before, jumping over sticks and logs. I skid a little bit in the mud, before regaining my balance and whipping out my pistol. I aim before I'm ready, praying this bullet goes right through the man's head. I shoot before I'm out of the woods, and am shocked to see my aim won't let me down. The man falls to the side, letting me see Bellas baby blue eyes. She looks up at me, something flashing in her eyes. Then she maneuvers her body to kick one and slaps the other man so hard, I can hear it echo.

I walk forward, coming out of the woods, rage pulsing off of me in waves. I step in front of Bella as she cowers behind me, holding her fragile throat. Seeing her like that makes my stomach drop. Then, she whimpers, making me look over in pure concern. I look down, not ready for one of the men to jump on me. My shoulder jars and my gun flies from my hand, thankfully landing safely away from Bella.

I land on top of her through, my spine hitting her soft stomach. She lets out a harsh breath, before she crawls away, thankfully getting far enough away from me she is safe. I focus on the man in front of me, seeing how Bella is more than capable of handling herself. I let my fighting instincts take over as I throw a flying punch toward this mans face, knocking him off of me for a split second. This reveals Bella getting grabbed along her breasts as some man kneads her fragile flesh. My vision fades seeing that, and I think I might seriously kill that man, but Bella holds herself and rams her elbows up. Those boney elbows distract the man, letting Bella stand up and hit him right on the balls with her boot. I wince from where I'm at as I see her kick and kick and kick, letting her violent side show. The knife in her hand glints in the moonlight, making my eyes find that. Until suddenly, my shoulders are thrown to the ground, rough hands holding my shoulders down. I let out a grunt, trying to move to get him off of me, but I just look over at Bella to check on her. She is staring at me, worry flickering across that angelic face. I want to yell to her to run, but then I see a shadow step out of the woods.

"Justin!" She yells in worry just as that shadow sprints to her.

Marco comes behind Bella, a nasty slice running across his face. Something like pride ripples through my body as I recognize Bella did that. Only all my pride goes away when I see Bella tense, Marco holding a gun to her back. Her blue eyes triple and she stares at me helplessly.

"Give up Draco!" Marco screams through the night air, still holding his gun to Bellas back. "Or else I kill her."

I stare at Marco with so much hate, I hope he realizes if he kills her, I will slowly kill him. Only I cannot tell him that Bella means something to me. If I even tell him she's my friend, he won't hesitate to take her and torture me by torturing her. I stare into Bella's eyes as I stand up, the men backing off of me. I send them both glares before meeting Bella's eyes.