epilogue

"So there you have it

"So there you have it. My whole wild story. Did you enjoy? Can you believe that that is what I really went through? Me! A nineteen-year-old with her whole life in front of her who has already killed a man and wounded multiple! Granted, my dad made sure nothing bad happened to me from that incident, claiming it was self-defense. In a way, I guess it was, but I still feel guilty.

I mean, he was a man. He had a life. Even though it was literally smaller than a toads chode, he still had a heartbeat. Not anymore when I put a silver bullet in his head. I thought I was over this, but apparently not. I need help! Something to make me realize it was just self-defense with some anger. Plus, I was defending my boyfriend. What was I supposed to do? Watch him die?

Alright. I need to breathe. I'm sorry, I went a little out a line, but wasn't that cute, us? You know, after that night, Justin opened up more about his past. He told me that the tattoo written on his abdomen was the date of his mother's death. And that her name was Rose, hence the roses among his body. I knew he loved his mother very much and was a little more than upset when he told me she passed. I would've loved to meet her. But then, I think, if she hadn't passed, Justin wouldn't be who he was, and we would never have met. Does it make me a bad person for being glad she died? Oh, my God. Am I happy someone died?

Oh, sorry, again. It's just, whenever I talk of my past like this, it gets a little weird and more than a little wild. I'm not crazy, just have a lot bottled up. Like a pop can, if you shake it up, its bound to explode. But with special care, you can avoid being blown up on. 

So let's start over: Hi, I'm Bella Mongomery. The girl who was kidnapped and saved by her kidnapper, Draco--Or, as I call him, Justin Thompson.

Some people know me as James Montgomery's daughter, not that my title only explains me, but other people think of me as an independent woman, capable of handling herself. They know me as the girl who got out of her kidnapping by seducing her kidnapper. I mean, I guess that kind of happened, but I didn't mean it.

Wait. Hold on, that introduction was way weird. Let me start over again. My name is Bella Montgomery, the girl who was taken and saved by the same man."

I stare dead ahead of me at the therapist my father hired, her biting on the pen in her mouth. She stares at me, her eyebrows raised.

"Wow. Well, hello Bella," Mrs. Kelly says, still slowly chewing on her pen. I stare at her and cross my legs, making me uncross them in nerves. "I don't think of you as either of those things. I think of you as a girl. Just a normal girl who found love in the oddest place and has been through way too much. But then again, you could be known as the girl who was, in fact, taken and saved."

<><><>