Taeyong grabbed his backpack slowly making his way down the tunnel. Hiding away his multi-colour cans.

  The cold air surge through his body, as he tightly wrapped his jacket around his frail body.

  "Causing trouble, again aren't you darling. You should learn to stop." a familiar voice was heard from the opposite side of the tunnel, the sound echo through the dark place leaving only the sound of footsteps.

  Taeyong look at the familiar shadow, watching how the shadow slowly getting smaller, revealing a tall young man. He was wearing all black, like a robbery waiting for the perfect chance to rob the bank. A mask covered his mouth, but a smirk was clearly plastered on his face.

  "Didn't mean to, I was just stress. Again. Kind of tired." Taeyong said as a matter of fact, now hugging his backpack tightly as one of the can dropped onto the ground rolling a few meters away from the man.

  He picked up the can slowly, shaking it as he started walking to Taeyong whom was clearly frightened as he tried his best to make a run.

  Turning around Taeyong, ran as fast as he hope his legs could take him. Hoping to make a dash to the exit soon.

  "No darling, you know you can never out run me." The man said as he slithered his hand around Taeyong's waist pulling him into a tight hug. "You know you love me too."

  Taeyong felt his whole body shivered as he tried his best to not lean back into the man's warm, comforting touch. He felt his own tense body slowly relaxing to the taller man's soothing hug. He realise that the man wrapped his hand around his own leg carrying him up in a bridal style.

  "Don't worry, alright. You're tired, go to rest I will be right by your side throughout the night. Sleep tight my darling." The man place a gently kiss on Taeyong's cheek through the mask, and felt the smaller boy hugging him closer.  

___

  "Wake up! Taeyong! Wake up!" Ten shook Taeyong in attempt to get the taller boy to get ready for school, "Taeyong, I'm begging you to wake up! We are going to be late."

  Taeyong's eyes shot open as he recognise the small, young and energetic boy. Oh wait they both are the same age. Ten has his hand on his waist as a big frown was clearly shown.

  Giving a quick apology, Taeyong quickly changed his shirt as he get ready for school. He wore his usual uniform that was a white button shirt and a nice tone of blue pants. Taeyong  grabbed his school pack as he went down the stairs to where Ten was at.

  "About time you're done! Geez, don't you know I'm not your mom! What time do you even sleep anyways, like come on where were yo-" Ten's words was cut of from Taeyong's thought as he began to remember the scenerio that happened yesterday night.

  The man again, why is always there when I'm in trouble. He seems to know me. Why don't I seem to recognise who he is... Do I call the police? But what will I say. No no no, I will definetly get in trouble too! Taeyong's train of thoughts was disturbed by the most popular boy in school, Jung Jaehyun.

  "Hello, Doyoung! Why are you later than usual?" Jaehyun, whom was a few lockers away from Taeyong said. In reply Doyoung gave his best friend a loud slap across the back, as he glared at the taller boy.

  Jaehyun was grinning from ear to ear knowing the obvious answer, that his friend has been studying all night. Still eyeing on them, Taeyong didn't realise that Jaehyun turned his gazed from Doyoung to him. Almost immediately, Taeyong slammed his locker shut as he followed Ten to their classroom.

  Taeyong clutched the book closer to his heart, realising that his heart beat was running a thousand miles. "Him again. Taeyong you're my best friend. I really don't want you to get hurt because of him alright? You understand that right?" Ten said as he looked at Taeyong, face full of concern.

  Taeyong bowed his head down, knowing that his best friend is probally right. Jaehyun will never notice him, he is not a princess in some type of storybook that will eventually get a happy ending. His just some normal boy, which is trying to support himself and to get good grades. Nothing more, he can't expect anything more.

  "Good morning class! Remember when I told you, you have a big project coming up? Well I will be partnering all of you up with different people!" Mrs Lee, the head of department for science, also their teacher, said with a cheeky smile.

  Taeyong gave a small sigh, as he silently pray to be partnered with Ten (Ahem Jaehyun). Sadly, his partner is Doyoung.

"Hello, Taeyong. I hope we will be able to get a good result from this project, alright?" Doyoung said as he placed his things down to the spot right next to Taeyong.

  "Me too, I hope we manage to get a good result." Taeyong said as he gave a small smile to Doyoung who simple gave a small nod, who was too busy hiding his face from the other boy view.

  "To me science is something beautiful!" Mrs Lee said, as a chorus of cough could be heard from the class, "Oh please its not that hard."

  Not wanting to continue her literature on science, she wrote down a few instruction for the project itself.

  Instructions:
1. It must be a 3D project, which means it must be able to show the result that you plan to find out.
2. It must be hand made, your allowed to buy the materials for the project but you aren't allowed to buy the project itself.
3. You must come up with a board for the project, to show your explanation.

  Taeyong wrote down all the instruction on his science notebook before turning back, he realise that Ten was partnering up with another guy who was obviously a head taller than him. On the other hand Jaehyun was partnering a boy that has a small and cute warm smile, warm enough to melt your heart. However, Taeyong's eyes was fixated on Jaehyun's dimple, showing of his signature smile.

  "Earth to the Taeyong! Do you want to work on the project in my house?" Doyoung exclaimed as he was busy trying to get the boy attention.

  "Alright, please write down your house number for me." Taeyong said as he handed Doyoung a piece of paper.

  Writing down his a address, Doyoung return the slip of paper to Taeyong as he bid goodbye to Taeyong before returning to his friend.

  I hope everything goes well, please don't let anything bad happen.

---

I hoped you enjoyed the book! Please stay tune for more!