The stranger run as he clutched his heart, the cold stick to his skin as tears drip down from his visions. Nothing is happening, 'hello' he tried to call out but only the sound of echo returned.

  Kneeling down on the ground, pressing against his chest he felt blood slowly flowing down faster and faster. A few more minutes his darling would be here, he have to quickly change.

  Removing his black shirt and black pants, bandaging himself up, he wore a white shirt and jeans. Maybe he won't be able to recognise him in a different style. However, the masked man didn't have time to think, immediately exit his house and walk down the alley.

  There he saw Taeyong walking slowly, shivering in the cold with the company of his friend. He punch the wall next to him in jealousy, hoping that that wasn't the one Taeyong likes as he is willing to slaughter the man.

  Even though, jealousy is bleeding him alive. He knows the thing he want the most is for Taeyong to be contented and fixed, other than this nothing else matter to him.

  "There you are, don't you think that you should not be hiding here. You can get caught you know." A voice appeared next to him, looking directly at him. He could feel the gaze slowly burning him.

  "No Lucas, I know I should totally hide here and get caught cause I feel like killing myself." the masked man replied sacarstically, eyes never leaving Taeyong.

  Lucas chuckled at the young man reply as he stared at the man in front of them who was talking to someone else,"Jungwoo? He is friends with Taeyong. Wait why are you staring at Taey- Oh! You like him!"

  The masked man glared at him, demanding him to lower his volume. However, before he has the chance the usually dominant boy was starting to tear up.

  "I like him, Jungwoo. But my rich ass parents want me to marry a young and beautiful girl." Lucas answered suddenly as he watch Jungwoo smiling happily next to Taeyong.

  "Funny, cause I like Taeyong. But.. He likes someone else, and I don't know what to do about my feelings." the masked man said truthfully, seating down on the ground together with Lucas.

  Withing a few minutes, Lucas got up faking a smile waving goodbye to the masked man. Leaving the man alone staring at the two friends walking together.

  The two friends eventually settled down watching the night sky why talking to each other. With every second pass by, the other boy started to feel tired and lay beside Taeyong leaving him no choice but to carry him home.

  "Hello, darling. You need help?"

___

  Anxiety started to crawl up Taeyong's body as he felt Jaehyun's presence getting closer and closer to him. Feeling this was something very new to him, yes he might have been close to Jungwoo or Ten. However, this was different. He might be feeling nervous, instead of wanting to run away he wants to get closer.

  It might seem wrong and all, and who knows Jaehyun might be heterosexual. Leaving him sighing once again.

  Looking around, trying to avoid the tension between the both of them. Taeyong's eyes fell on a beautiful keychain. It was a lover keychain, both in light colours shimmering under the brightness.

  When both connected together it forms a beautiful heart, but when separated it was a broken one. There was something inside each of the heart showing the time. One shows the hour hand one shows the minute hand.

  Watching it reach 12.00 or 6.00 will definitely be magnificent to know what happens. Taeyong walk closer to it pressing his hand against the glass display.

  "Do you want to go in and take a look?" Jaehyun ask as he placed his hand on Taeyong's watching how the boys eyes sparkle as he stared at the key chain.

  Jaehyun would be lying if he didn't enjoy watching Taeyong smile at little thing. He barely has a chance to talk to the brown hair boy, being near him bring a certain joy to him that he can never describe.

  Probably a sudden possessiveness that he never sense before, he love watching how the boy react to little things. Wiping his thoughts away, he saw the older boy nodding quickly at his question.

  Once they step in the store, the owner greeted the two of them who was eagerly walking in, maybe its just Taeyong whose the child.

  "Hello, are you buying your anniversary gift?" The owner asked as she watched the both of them blushed at the question.

  Taeyong immediately shook his head and was speechless leaving Jaehyun to answer to her question. "No we were just looking for something, specially the one at the display window. Can we take a look at it?"

  Taeyong realise that Jaehyun, never disadmit the fact that they won't dating instead he told something else. He watched the owner reaching out to both the key chain.

  He look at it shining under the lamp, and sit near the counter with Jaehyun beside him. His hands reach out to look at the two broken hearts, he connected them together and heard a click.

  Opening it, both the clock that was originally inside turned into a mirror, reflecting Taeyong and Jaehyun faces. Jaehyun was so closed to Taeyong, his breathe could be heard as it was near Taeyong's ear.

  Taeyong realise that he was blushing, as Jaehyun continued staring at the key chain in awe. He realise that Jaehyun's hands was placed on his thigh resting comfortably on it. His chest was also pressed against Taeyong's back sendimg shivers down his spine.

  However this felt comfortable, and Taeyong enjoy it a lot. Being so close to Jaehyun has always been something he can never imagine, now Jaehyun is right beside him.

"Would you like to buy it?"

---

Thank you once again for reading this!!!! I hope things has been going well for all of you, and stay happy!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️