十九

The masked man slowly placed Taeyong on the carpet, making sure his comfortable. Only after that, he walk out of the room slowly making sure to not disturb the older.

  "Son, I want you to go handle some business with this two guys. They have been owing money from me for quite some time, help me settle them." Jaehyun's father said monotonely passing an envelope to the masked man.

  Inside contains limited information about them, "I'm not your son. I'm never your son, I'm just a part of Jaehyun that you force out. I'm nothing but heartless and nothing but a weapon. Don't ever call me that again." the masked man eyes shot daggers as his words dripped down with poison pushing the man away.

  "I'm nothing but a monster. A monster that Taeyong will never love. A monster that should have never been here." the masked man said clenching his fist, holding his shirt tightly preventing himself from coughing.

  "You know if it hurt this much you can just disappear. I mean it's not that hard." Ten stated walking towards the masked man. "After you defeat your father with the help of Jaehyun's friends you could always just vanish. After all you are right your just a monster. A monster that is interfering with Jaehyun and Taeyong relationship."

  The masked man wants to punch Ten right across the face but he was right, he was interfering with their relationship. If he never appeared they would have live a normal life, going on dates without a care in the world.

  "Stop it, don't blame yourself it's not worth it. You will be able to get Taeyong out. Jaehyun won't blame you for anything, no one hates you for appearing. Without you Taeyong would have been killed, Jaehyun would have been tortured by his own father." a brown hair boy spoke, soothingly as he glared directly at Ten.

  "Ten don't use your sadness as an advantage to hurt others. Go home and have some rest both of you. In the morning it's going to be challenging and tiring for you alright? I wish you both the best of lucks." he continued putting two thumbs up, cheering them on.

  "Thank you Kun, and I'm sorry. I shouldn't have put my frustration on you. See you later." Ten said bowing down in respect to show that he was sincere with his apology. "It's alright, don't worry about it."

  "You shouldn't stay here anymore, you should go and run. I will kill you if you are one of the guards." the masked man said giving Kun a chance to escape. "It's okay if you have to kill me, don't hesitate."

  The masked man nod his head before taking his leave. Taking some rest before meeting them.

___

  "Why is he so late!" Jungwoo said obviously annoyed by the masked man for not showing up on time. He then swayed his hips to the other side giving and annoyed pout. "Aww, baby don't worry I'm sure he will be here soon."

  "Yeah, I'm sure he is just right above you watching all the drama." the masked man said, sitting on top of the tree that was above them, taking a bite of the apple. "Yes I'm sure he i-"

  "Get down here!" Doyoung motioned his friend to come down, "You're late." the masked man nod his head before bowing down as a sign of apology.

  The masked man threw the apple away, and started setting instructions for them. "Alright, now I want you guys to wear the hood and the masked." passing them each a black mask.

  "Yay! We are masked man 2.0!" Win win exclaimed while giving a light giggle, making the masked man shake his head. He proceed to put the handcuff on their hand earning smirks from Lucas and Yuta. "Kinky."

  The masked man kicked the both of them in the leg, pulling the handcuff infront making them fall flat on their faces. "Oh my gosh xuxi! Are you okay!"

  Jungwoo screamed unlike Win win who just help his lover up. "Now I want you all to be quiet." The masked shushed them, pointing a finger to his lips.

  "Guards. Stop." Both the guards exclaimed holding out a gun. "I'm here to throw this people into the prisoners as they well, they defy my orders." the masked man looked at them, causing the two guards to shiver in fear. "Alright y-you may p-pass."

  "Why, thank you." the masked man said, words not one bit sincere. He pulled the handcuffs of the four bringing them to his room in the warehouse. Surprisingly, avoiding all the guards that were stationed.

  "I don't know where, what or why. But I was hoping a guard would appear and let me kick the crap out of him." Yuta said slightly annoyed. "Eh yo, me too!" Lucas said, glad he wasn't the only one.

  "Well on the other hand, I'm actually worried about the fact that why isn't there any guards. Nevermind, maybe Ten settle them." the masked man wondered, while taking out some weapons from underneath the bed. "Ten, that evil fu-"

  Doyoung who was always quiet nearly blew his top upon hearing that name. "It's okay Doyoung he is on our side. Don't worry." Doyoung nod his head still unsure if he should trust the boy or not.

  "Guys, bad news! Really really bed news! Taeyong is in the torture chamber! They are going to kill him!" Ten suddenly bust into the room and screamed, slightly panting as he ran all the way to tell them the news.

  "Shit, guys grab the weapons. Remember do not kill anyone, only harm them I don't want any of you to be caught killing. Leave the killing to me." Doyoung stared at the masked man in shock not believing that the masked man is going to sacrifice himself for Taeyong.

  All of them shivered with excitement, ready to end all this. Ready and armed.

"Alright, guys get ready for this."

---

Hi, I hope you all enjoy this chapter once again! Have a good day ahead~~~💗 💗 💗