二十四

"Look his awake, his awake." Jungwoo happily shook Lucas who just groan in response. They have been in the hospital for more than half the day now, even the sun was starting to set.

  Lucas glared at Jungwoo who was shaking him repeatedly, Win win was in another room with Yuta who was also woken up an hour ago. While Kun and Ten were both resting in their individual room.

  The masked man was backed to Jaehyun and he was currently in the police station giving his statement.

  Taeyong hit his head lightly with his hand a couple of time, as his eyes adjust to the lighting of the room.

  "What happen?" Taeyong asked not knowing where he was at the moment. "Who are you guys?"

  Taeyong was shivering, his eyes watered as he covered himself in the blanket. "Please don't hurt me, please. Why can't I remember anything! What's wrong with me!"

  Taeyong shook his head side to side, hands gripping on his hair so tight that strands of it was coming out. Lucas could only stare at the helpless boy.

  "Lucas please go call the doctor." Jungwoo said worriedly, looking at Taeyong's state now. Lucas nodded straight away, leaving the room quickly.

  "Taeyong, it's okay. We are your friends alright? We aren't here to hurt you." Jungwoo said softly, seating on the bed, pulling the blanket away from the smaller boy face.

  "Help me please, I'm so scared." Taeyong said closing the gaps between him and Jungwoo, eyes looking scared and tears feeling it with sadness.

  "It's okay, you're safe now." Jungwoo cooed at the supposedly older boy. "Lucas is calling the doctor now. They just need to do a check up on you, alright?"

  Taeyong nodded slowly, as a smile slowly form on his face as he hugged Jungwoo in order to get some source of comfort.

  "The doctor is here." Lucas said entering the room together with the doctor, Doctor Lee.  "I just have to check on him first please exit the room first. Thank you."

  The couple went out of the room, hoping their friend would be fine. "Alright, I'm done. The reason why he couldn't remember you guys is because he suffers from a truamatic shock so it causes his brain to remove unwanted memories and maybe that's why he blanked out."

  Doctor Lee explained carefully, as Jungwoo leaned closer to Lucas for support. "Oh okay, Doctor Lee. Thank you."

  "No worries, call me Haechan. He will be able to leave tomorrow, however I need him to see a physiologist if he wants to ragain his memories." Haechan said, as he look at the patient once again before taking his leave.

  "What does he mean by that? Did something happen?" Taeyong asked as he titled his head to the side slightly, munching on apple slices that Jungwoo prepared for him.

  "When Jaehyun, your boyfriend, I guess comes he can explain to you." Lucas said, trying to reach for an apple, causing Jungwoo to slap his hands away.

  "I'm back what happened?" Jaehyun said entering the room after knocking. "Good luck brother, your boyfriend just lost his memories about his friends due to trauma."

  Jaehyun looked at Taeyong sadly before nodding his head, signaling them to leave the room wanting some privacy with his lover.

  "Boyfriend? I'm sorry I don't remember you." Taeyong said apologetically. "Can you explain to me, I want to know what happen. Please."

  "Alright." Jaehyun said taking a seat beside Taeyong's bed. "We were dating for quite some time, before my father wanted me back to work for him. As there's someone else in me, people calls him 'The masked man'."

  Jaehyun look up at Taeyong to seek confirmation to continue, "However, he doesn't know where I was as I disappeared from his sight for a long time."

  "My best friend, Doyoung, told him where I was. Probably becuase he wanted me gone, as he likes you too. But little did he know my father will kidnapped you to use you as a bait." Jaehyun said regretting every decisions he made in the past.

  "My other self likes you too, so when your best friend, Ten, kidnapped you he called others to helped him out to save you. Lucas, Jungwoo, Win win, Yuta and Doyoung." Jaehyun said the last name with pain as he held Taeyong's hand.

  "We didn't know it was Doyoung who told my father that we were coming, so he act as in he helped us. Ten on the other hand, helped us with one of the head guard, Kun." Taeyong held the younger boy hand tighter as he waited for the boy to continue the story.

"They both got rid of most of the guards, which got them hurt in the process. Don't worry they are fine now. After, that my father brainwashed you to kill me." Jaehyun said not being able to continue.

  "I'm sorry, I can't continue. To cut things short, I lost my best friend and my father is gone now." Jaehyun said standing up about to leave, not wanting to break down in front of his lover.

  "It's okay, thank you for telling me this. It must be hard for you. I might not remember you, but I feel a connection towards you. I will try my best to remember you." Taeyong said hoping to cheer the boy up.

  Lies. Jaehyun knew that Taeyong have feelings for the masked man and not him. "Taeyong, you use to tell me you are like a character in a fairy tail book. Well I wish this storie ends soon with a happy ever after because my heart can't take it any more."

  "I love you and I need you the most right now."

___

Thank you everyone for reading my book once again, I hoped you enjoy this chapter. I'm sorry if this book is very complicated and long, I will try my best to shorten it. However thank you for always taking time to read my book. 😍 😍 😍.