"Oh no it's okay, I can carry him." Taeyong replied back as he was shock to see the masked man standing in front of him.

  Something about him was different, he wasn't in his usual black clothes and dark hood and mask. He was wearing a white shirt that tone out his muscles, and a skinny jeans that brings out his fashion sense and to top the look off he was wearing a black cap and still had his mask on.

  Taeyong stared at the masked man in shock, but it's a good surprise. The man look stunning, it would have been better if the man wasn't covering up his face. He could see the man's eyes glittering from the moonlight.

  The masked man looks like an idol, a famous star that was simply so stunning. Taeyong mentally slap himself has been reading to much manga, cause he feels like a petite girl who falls in love with the main character.

  "Is there something wrong with me?" The stranger asked and ignore Taeyong's reply and proceed to carry Jungwoo.

  Taeyong gulped as he shook his head, his face slowly tinted red and tries to ignore the fact that the man look smoking hot.

  "Let's bring him to my house, Ten is out with Johnny for the night. So can you stay for awhile?" Taeyong asked as he start feeling embarrassed at his own request.

  The stranger gave a short 'sure', before walking slower to match Taeyong's speed. He was also trying to ignore the fact that his heart was speeding up.

"You can put him in my room first, I will go make some snacks for us." Taeyong said, as he went to the kitchen getting out some cookies and muffins.

  Ten and him love baking when they are bored, it was a way for them to bond. Through the years, Taeyong learn that friends and families will leave. Some will also stay by your side forever.

  "I have a science project," Taeyong start speaking as he saw the man walking down the stairs, "And I'm not sure how to finish up my plan. I want to make a product to test out on love. To know that you love the person and to show the person your always with them."

  The masked man nod his head as he saw the sketch that Taeyong drew. It was a simple design but with a stylish touch to it. "If testing heat doesn't work, add heartbeats. Their heart beats faster around the one they love. I'm sure with this two add together they have not escape from the one they love."

  Taeyong immediately smiled at the idea, giving the stranger a big hug before he continued working on the project. The sudden action caught the man by surprise as he said nothing, trying to act normal.

  After an hour or two of designing, Taeyong fell asleep on the couch. "Good night darling, I hope it all goes well for you. Fighting!" The stranger whispered, as he gave Taeyong a good night kiss.

___

  "Taeyong, wake up. Jungwoo has already went home." Ten said as he lightly shook Taeyong, making Taeyong pout and cover his ears with the pillow.

  It was a weekend so Taeyong signal a hand sign for Ten to go away, but of course Ten would never. So he pulled Taeyong up making the talker boy to growl in response but comply.

  "Let's go to the mall today!" Ten said as he look at Taeyong, before he could say a word Ten shot back another sentence, "You aren't paying to live here so at least, accompany your best friend."

  Sighing in defeat, Taeyong should have know that he can never beat Ten's logic. Getting up he went to his room and change into a baby pink hoodie and a black jeans.

  "Cute, style." Ten said as he chuckled at Taeyong's fashion. Ignoring Ten's comment, Taeyong continued to walk as the both of them proceed towards the nearby shopping centre.

  The heat was beating then, making sweat trickles down their back steaming them. The moment they enter the shopping centre a cool air greeted them.

  "Let's have breakfast first. Don't worry I will pay. So order anything you like." Ten said walking into a restaurant with Taeyong.

  Feeling a bit embarrassed, due to the fact that Ten is always helping Taeyong with his finances. He looked at the menu and saw a variety of dishes. It all look so delicious, that's one of the reason why Taeyong hate going out. He can't decide.

  "Oh my gosh Jaehyun, would you just stop!" Doyoung shouted at Jaehyun, making Taeyong stare at their direction. Why is Taeyong always seeing Jaehyun?

  "I don't want to, a- Taeyong?" Jaehyun was shock to see the boy seating across them. He tilted his head to the side, before picking up his menu and pulling Doyoung with him, "Can we both join you?"

  Ten scowled but nod his head, allowing the two boys to seat with them. However, while they were ordering the food Ten made sure the boy doesn't make any conversations with Taeyong so he decides to stay close to Taeyong.

  "I'm getting tired, so I will go home first." Doyoung said after he finish his meal, placing some money and coins on the table before taking his leave.

  The three of them wave bye to him, as they continued with their meal enjoying small talk. "Oh hello Ten, I didn't know you were here! Do you want to hang out today?" Johnny suddenly appeared and ask cheerfully.

  Without thinking Ten said yes, leaving Taeyong with Jaehyun. Taeyong rubbed his temples, remembering that Ten was the one who ask him out yes he decided to leave him for someone else. Ouch.

"Well, I will pay for this meal alright?" Jaehyun said giving his card to the cashier before Taeyong could reply, "I really want to hang out with you, so do you want to walk around here?"

"Sure."

---

Thank you once again for spending your time to read this, I hope it isn't getting too boring. If you guys have any ideas do share it with me! ♥️♥️♥️