二十三

"If fate can move mountains, let's hope in my next life I get to be with you. I love you too, this time let me call you darling instead. A nickname you use to call me, one that never took effect on me. However, now the second you use that my heart can't help but flutter. Thank you for always being here for me, I love you." Taeyong said, he knows it's wrong he can't help but love this feeling.

  Being bold he grab the masked man's shirt, pulling him into a kiss. The masked man eyes widen, he knew very well that Taeyong is doing this because of him this time and not Jaehyun.

  Pushing Taeyong against the wall, he deepen the kiss as the smaller brought his hands around his neck. "Don't worry, get Yuta out of here. I will get Doyoung out."

  The masked man mod his head obediently, carrying Yuta up. He turned back, "Darling, I will wait for you forever. Please be safe, I love you more."

  That's all he needed to hear, Taeyong smiled. True love is able to cure the disease. He hope the kiss have help as he wasn't to sure if he will be able to make it out.

  "Don't worry Doyoung I will get you out of here, Jaehyun I'm sorry. I'm sorry to both of you." Taeyong said, running at the speed of lighting as fast as his legs could take him.

  "I won't be weak this time." Taeyong wiped a tear away, trying his best to hold it back in. "I will be get you out Doyoung."

  There he saw Doyoung seating on the ground, hugging himself. Tears falling down repeatedly as the boy shake uncontrollably. A sight he knew so well.

  From young, Taeyong's parents left him. A time where he felt lost, he remembered the masked man helping him. Few years ago, he was also like Doyoung. Seating on the ground, fear was all he felt.

  "Doyoung, let's get you out of here." Taeyong said trying to break open the door beside him. "No!"

  "Taeyong, why must you take everything away from me! Anyone... It could have been anyone, but why! Why can't Jaehyun love me instead." Doyoung screamed throwing different keys at Taeyong.

  Taeyong wasted no time, reaching out for the keys. Trying to open the door, one key lead to another. "I'm sorry Doyoung, I didn't know you love Jaehyun. I'm sorry."

  "I have been with him since young, but why must he love you instead of me. I want you gone, without you I would have been with him. Without you Jaehyun would have love me! I hate you!" Doyoung cried, taking a knife out of his pocket.

  "Doyoung stop it! Wake up!" Taeyong yelled back, "I'm sorry okay! I'm really sorry, but you can't die just because of this. You can't kill someone because of this!"

  "Why you already have the masked man. Why can't you leave Jaehyun to me! I hate you so much!" Doyoung pointed the knife towards Taeyong, slowly making his way to the older.

  "If I could, I wish we both can have what we want. I wish, the masked man could be someone that I could love. However, his Jaehyun but different. I'm lost. I'm confuse. Doyoung please let's get out of he-" Taeyong couldn't finsh his words in time.

  Wait no he couldn't finish his words not because of any explosion but Doyoung pushing him against the door.

"Doyoung what's wro-" without another word, Doyoung has already claimed the smaller boy's lips. "Taeyong, till now you still belive that I love Jaehyun. Maybe one day you will come to realise that I love you."

  "Haha, bold of me to love someone like you. You're already someone else's." Doyoung said placing another kiss on Taeyong's lips.

  "I-I I'm sorry?" Taeyong said trying his best to regain his breathe and processing whatever just happened. Doyoung move Taeyong aside, kicking the door in the process making it open forcefully.

  Carrying Taeyong up, he walked out putting Taeyong on the ground. "Good bye, Taeyong."

  Doyoung said walking back into the warehouse, shutting the door. "Doyoung no! No please Doyoung come out please"

  "Doyoung please I beg you come out!" Taeyong screamed as he repeatedly hit on the door. "Come out please!"

  "Taeyong, I guess the reason why I fall for you is the same reason as Jaehyun's. Haha, why must you be so cruel. Can't let my heart go too?" Doyoung sat on the ground, back against the door.

  "This is how cliché life is." Doyoung said quietly, "Let me be the damsel in distress next time."

  "No Doyoung, please come out! I never expected my life to be like a random fairy tale. I don't want this at all." Taeyong cried, trying his best to open the door.

BOOM.

  The masked man appeared pulling Taeyong back in time. The explosion, burned down the entire warehouse." No no no! Save him please!"

  "Taeyong no don't, it's alright." the masked man, hold Taeyong close to him. Tears was falling down from his eyes.

  Taeyong couldn't handle this, "Why must they take away people I care about the most. Why must he stay in there. I'm sorry."

  "Darling it's alright, don't cry." the masked man placed kisses on Taeyong's forehead trying to calm him down.

  Taeyong mind hurt, tears slowly drying out. Darkness was all he could see the last he heard was The masked man calling his name.

  The masked man carried Taeyong up, "Lucas get the car, we need to bring him to the hospital!" Lucas nodded.

  "Doyoung, I thought we were brothers. Why must you be so silly." the masked man, felt tears falling down from his eyes. "Why must you leave, you said we will have each other's back. You lied."

  "Please be just a dream."

___

Thank you everyone for reading this chapter, I'm sorry that it's getting more and more disappointing. I will try my best to emwrite better. Love you guys. ♥️♥️♥️