Taeyong hand formed a fist shaped as he helplessly watched his parents left with the money he earned. Not wanting to fight back he let his leg fail him, as he fall to the concrete ground.

  Only 14 at that time, Taeyong has already faced the painful truth of the world, he knows how difficult it is to breathe and live in the world which many people has polluted.

  He sat down on the floor as he looked at the exit where his parents decided to leave him stranded alone. Holding is breathe, Taeyong hope by doing this his tears will stop flowing down. However it doesn't, all the pain and regret he has been hiding all decided to show up.

  They trapped him in darkness as the cold brush against his skin, leaving the tears to slowly dried up. Replacing the old ones with new droplets, each with even more pain than the other.

  "Don't cry now, my darling. You know how painful it is for me to see you cry." A boy about his height, could be seen seating opposite from him, "I know it's tough for you now. I can't really help you much, but come here darling I will be here for you."

  Taeyong stood up from, where he was seating. He rubbed his eyes to try to prevent his tears from flowing, as he stumble trying to reach the boy.

  When he was a few centermiters away from the boy, he kneeled down and start crying even louder as he spoke out all his regret. The amount of torment and pain he had to deal when he was at home, the bullies that won't let him go. The people that won't leave him alone. He still remember every memories clearly, talking about them. He can feel the boy tightening his hug.

  "Don't worry, darling. I'm here now, whenever your sad or in trouble. Come right here, I will protect you with my life, no one will be able to harm you." The boy comfort Taeyong, sugar coated his words as Taeyong believe the stranger that he just met.

___

"Oh hello, Doyoung and um Jaehyun." Taeyong said as he recognise the two familiar figure standing just a few steps aways from them, "What are you guys doing out at night?"

  Doyoung rolled his eyes as he glared at Jaehyun, "Someone decided to go out to buy food as he was hungry, but he doesn't want his chauffeur to drive him so he decided to walk." As Jaehyun heard the tone of his annoyed friend, he merely shrug and continued walking making Doyoung to walk faster in order to catch up to him.

"Hmph that's precisely why you shouldn't like him, Taeyong! His not worth it! I don't want a guy to break your heart. Especially not him." Ten said as he frowned, while Taeyong was trying to get Ten to quiet down. Which was nearly impossible as, well come on we are talking about Ten here.

  Sighing in defeat, Taeyong nod his head slowly as he tried to walk a bit faster in order to avoid the latter.

  "Oh Ten, I need to go buy some groceries. Can you go home first, I will see you at home. Sleep early, alright?" Taeyong said, as he gave Ten a hug while waving him goodbye.

  As soon as he saw Ten's shadow slowly dissappear, he walked into the market picking up a basket. He walked around the dairy products section, placing some cheese and milk inside the basket.

  "Oh Taeyong, hello!" a familiar voice
was heard as Taeyong spun around noticing Jungwoo approaching him, "Can I join you?"

  Taeyong nodded, as he walked to the vegetables section picking out some leafy ones. Selecting carefully due to his best friend picky diet.

  "Let me help you carry the food alright? I don't want my darli-" Jungwoo froze as he grabbed the basket from Taeyong's hand, refusing to open his mouth.

  "Dar? Hmm, can you finish what you're going to say?" Taeyong ask as he tilted his head to the side, placing the broccoli and carrot in the basket.

  "Tch, flirting in the supermarket? Really? Don't do that Jungwoo, I don't think Taeyong needs to hear that." Jaehyun said as he appeared from behind the display shelf, "I think he is better off without you."

  "I? Excuse me! Not like you have ever talk to Taeyong before! Come on, go find your best friend!" Jungwoo shoot back, glaring at Jaehyun hiding Taeyong behind him.

  Not please at the sight, Jaehyun walk up towards both of them pushing Jungwoo aside pulling Taeyong away. Jungwoo was about to fight back when his phone rang making him leave the store madly.

  "Don't hang out with him too much, please." Jaehyun words was dripping with jealousy as his gripped on Taeyong became tighter.

  Taeyong shyly nod his head as he tried to pick up the basket which have fallen down. Noticing this Jaehyun (reluctantly) let go of Taeyong hand, helping him to bring his basket to the cashier.

  "This little? No wonder you are so thin. Please eat more." Jaehyun worriedly spoke looking at Taeyong's body, "I will pay for this alright? Why don't you get more food?"

  "It's okay, I don't eat much. Besides I have more food at home." Taeyong spoke quietly, hoping that the ground will swallow him soon.

  Frowning at Taeyong's reply, Jaehyun gave a slight pout as he silently handed the cashier his card. Taeyong noticed Jaehyun's pout, and tries his best not to laugh.

"Oh, is there something in my face?" Jaehyun ask as he stared back at Taeyong as he face flushed a bright pink shade. Taeyong immediately shake his head as he watched Jaehyun carried the bags, not allowing Taeyong to carry them. "I'm bringing you home alright? It's late at night I don't want you to get in trouble."

  Taeyong hides a smile as he leads, Jaehyun to his house. Slowly walking hoping to stay with the taller boy longer.

  "Jung Jaehyun! There you are! Oh my Jisoo christ! How could you leave your friend to buy you food and leave with some other guy. Taeyong?" Doyoung shouted in the quiet night, as he saw Taeyong next to Jaehyun.

  "Alright, I'm sorry. I just wanted to go somewhere. Don't exaggerate things." Jaehyun said as he watch his friend frown even more, "I'm sorry Taeyong, I will have to go alright? Bye bye"

  Taeyong collect his bag from Jaehyun as he watched the two friends slowly walking home.

I talked to Jaehyun. I actually talked to him. Maybe, one day I might have a chance.

---

Thanks for reading this book!