二十

"Wake up!" the guards screamed at Taeyong, kicking his petite body in the process. "What? What happen?" Taeyong asked thinking he was still at home, looking around he realise that it wasn't a dream at all.

  There was a lunch box beside him, he picked it up, opening it he saw a delicious sandwich made for him.

  Before Taeyong could do anything else two guards pulled Taeyong up by the arm, dragging him on the floor. He blink his eyes a couple of time, still feeling tired and drowsy, his legs was definitely in a lot of pain. "Stop."

  At this moment a guy with blonde hair appeared picking Taeyong up in a bridal style, "Don't worry, Taeyong. I am Kun. I'm sorry but I have orders to bring you to the chamber." the boy said apologetically.

  Even if he felt scared, he felt safe. He remembers a certain feeling, a warm, sweet and kind one. "The masked man, came to visit me." Taeyong said quietly, slowly closing his eyes knowing he probably might die later on.

  "Yes, he did. He came to tuck you in to sleep at night. He even prepared your last meal. Well, it's alright I guess the masked man is just to scared to safe you out himself. When he knows he could do it himself, since practically all the guards is scare of him." Kun added on, making Taeyong shivered in fear.

  "No, he's not like that. He must have some sort of reasons." Taeyong closed his eyes, slowly wishing that he could just die already. "Oh really, then what reasons did he have?"

  "I don't know." Taeyong slowed his bile down, "I-I really don't know why." Kun chuckled, placing Taeyong on a chair,  strapping both of his hands above him with a rope that is tied to the ceiling. His legs was tied to the side of the chair.

  "It's okay, you will be fine. I promise to take good care of you." Jaehyun's father appeared holding onto a siringe that was full of a weird conbination of a green and blue colour. "Let's clean that brain of yours shall we?"

   Taeyong eyes watered, body shivering now. "No no no, please you can't. Please I beg you don't!" Taeyong screamed, squirming around in his seat, "Please please, I beg you." Right now he was really terrified, he felt terrible.

  "I'm so sorry, child. However, don't worry. We will take good care of you." Mr Jung spoke, his eyes glimsing with evil, head probably coming up with a plan.

  Mr Jung walked up to Taeyong, pointing to two guards to retrain him from moving. "I won't make it hurt too long, child." Mr Jung inject the liquid into his neck.

Pain.

  It hurts a lot, his eye lids slowly felt numb, closing by itself. The world around him was spinning really fast, his breath was getting uneven. Taeyong was losing control of himself.

"He-" Taeyong world slowly faded into a dark place. He slowly open his eyes, he wasn't at the warehouse anymore. He was at home.

Jaehyun.

  "Taeyong, come and eat your breakfast. I will go wake our children up." Jaehyun was leaning against to the bed, slowly shaking the figure.

  Taeyong slowly walked towards the bed, he saw himself tuck in the blanket. "I don't want to wake up, can I have breakfast in bed?"

  "Anything for you, darling." No it's not Jaehyun, it's the masked man. Taeyong was beyond confuse now, where was he?

  He watched them masked man picked the figure up, which was technically him. The masked man placed a kiss on Taeyong's forehead. Before, heading down to the kitchen.

  Slowly the view in front of him faded, he was thrown back, falling down very quickly. The cold air, made the hair on his body stands.

  "Mummy, why do you and papa always leave me alone in the house?" the young boy ask, wrapping his small hands around his mother shirt, tugging it slowly. "Becuase no one wants to see you."

  "Why, must you be born. Why! Why do you ruin everything! Ever since I have you! I have been losing everytime I gamble! You unlucky piece of shit!" The mother screamed kicking the small boy away, Taeyong ran in front wanting to catch the younger. However, he just slip right through him.

  Taeyong kneeled down watching his mother, slowly walking towards the younger him. He knows his mother is about to him, once again.

Bang.

  Taeyong's mother shot him, not his younger self but him. His eyes was wide open, he never remember any of this before. "Goodbye you little bitch, pathetic. Dating a guy, you whore."

  He was pulling Taeyong's hair, forcing him to look up. His mother eyes feel with disgust, slapping him right across the face.

Awake.

  Taeyong woke up gasping for air, his mind was fuzzy. There was nothing, he felt nothing. "Morning my child, I want you to help me. Kill. Jung Jaehyun."

  Mr Jung spoke, walking to Taeyong. Taeyong look around him, he was in a room full of weapons, he don't remember anything. "Yes, Mr Jung."

  He only knows he have to kill. He took a few knife, placing it in different place. "Here's a photo of him, kill him and anyone in your way."

  Taeyong nodded, he doesn't know how to fight, but his body is doing it as if it knows. He felt weak, he doesn't remember a thing. His heart hurts.

  "Go ahead now my child." Taeyong walk out of the room, finding his target.

  "Taeyong there you are!"

---

I'm sorry again that I didn't publish during the weekends, I reach chapter 20! Thank you everyone, who have been reading this so far. Love you guys!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️