二十二

The masked man turned around, grabbing Taeyong's hand pressing it down making the gun drop. He then pulled Taeyong close to him.

  "You can't kill me darling, I knew something wasn't right." the masked man whispered into Taeyong's ear causing him to shiver, as he felt too weak to stand.

  Lucas and Jungwoo, both were on the ground unconscious. Luckily not badly injured. The masked man shook his head, he knows if he take down Taeyong he would have left his father and both the guards to kill.

  Gently he pull Taeyong into his own embrace, kissing Taeyong. The masked man's lips were warm and soft it was for a split second however Taeyong can't help but hope for more.

  A bright spark lights up in Taeyong's heart, it was the exact same one when he first remembered the masked man saving him. Am I only feeling like this because his Jaehyun?

  Taeyong selfish thoughts filled his brain as he closed his eyes, putting his hands around the masked man's neck, placing their lips back together. He was pulled closer, kiss deepens as they couldn't help but smile. It was like a missing puzzle finally being solve.

I wish this moment last forever.

  "Don't worry Taeyong you will be fine, I will save you and Jaehyun out of here and I will forever be gone from both of your sides. I love you, please remember that." The masked man said even though it hurts, he knows Taeyong only did that out of pity.

  The masked man stepped forward, causing Mr Jung to move back slowly as the two guards stood in front. Taeyong immediately ran to Ten and Kun setting them free, as he gently woke them up.

  Kun who suffered more of the injuries, wasn't able to stand up. He struggled to stand up as Taeyong helped him up.

  Ten found a bucket of water near a chair, as he picked it up with an evil thought in his head.

  "Wakey Wakey, you two love birds." Ten poured the water on them as a visible smirk was plastered on his face, Lucas and Jungwoo screamed as they shout in unison, "I'm awake!"

Boom.

  Both the guards were dropped to the ground, "All of you get out of here, I have something to settle." the masked man said, signaling them to leave.

  Taeyong nod his head as he mouth to the masked man to be safe. He nod his head watching all of them leave before, he turn his gaze back to Mr Jung.

  "Well, I guess its just you and me now." Mr Jung spoke, his eyes glistening with tears. "Don't you dare act pity, you don't have the rights to gain sympathy! After all you have done to me. I should be the one getting the sympathy!"

  "My dear son, don't you get it. I was helping you, dating a guy like Taeyong is pointless. His nothing but a freak, useless freak that couldn't even help himself. Was he ever there for you when you need him?" at this point, the masked man was caught off guard allowing Mr Jung to pin him to the ground.

  His hands, was pushed down to his back. Mr Jung weight was pressed down against him not allowing him to move. "I guess that useless boyfriend of yours won't be getting out of here anytime soon."

  "What do you mean?" The masked man asked worriedly, "Well, I locked all the doors and there isn't any window in this warehouse so I guess it will be impossible to leave this place."

  "Oh and a bomb, tick tock tick tock. There's a bomb in this warehouse, I guess we will all die together." Mr Jung sing as a laughter escape his lips.

Bang.

  Mr Jung was shot, and he was there dead on the ground body lifeless. No sign of living.

  "Are you alright? Lucas knock down the door, they are all outside already. They brought Win Win out too. I knew something wasn't right so I came back here. Let's go." Taeyong said rather fast  helping him up.

  "Thank you, darling. I'm fine now, let's hurry up and go. There's a bomb in this warehouse we need to get out of here ass soon as possible." the masked man said, as he pulled Taeyong hand.

  However, Taeyong pulled back. "I'm sorry that I'm that useless that I have to pull you guys into this just in order to safe me."

  The masked man smiled, kissing Taeyong on the forehead. If he was going to leave forever he might as well be bold, "Don't worry my darling, you risk your life coming back to safe me to. I love you. Let's go now."

  Taeyong smiled back, nodding his head. "Well well well, I guess you all forgotten about me." Taeyong eyes widen as he shot his head to the source of sound.

  No one was there, who did he left out. Doyoung and Yuta. How could he not notice, he held onto the masked man hand who placed his hand on top of Taeyong's.

"I guess we are not so much of a brother. Isn't that right?" Doyoung said as walked out of the shadow, holding on to Yuta.

  He threw the unconscious body on the ground, Taeyong ran to Yuta side trying his best to pick his friend up.

  "When we both were gone, you guys didn't even notice. How saddening." Doyoung said faking a cry.

  "You're the one that alarm my father that we are here? You're the one that told my father where I was? You're the one that told my father everything! Why Doyoung!" The masked man was in fury, his best friend just betrayed him.

  "I guess this is how you felt, huh Taeyong? Getting hurt by your best friend!" The masked man, spit on the ground. Fist clenching ready to knock some sense to his 'friend'.

  "Then leave, cause I'm not leaving here." Doyoung said running the opposite direction from the exit.

"Doyoung come back here we need an explanation!"

---

Ohh I'm leaving you guys in another cliffhanger. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Recently, people have been asking for my Instagram so @shinee_04 is my account. Look forward to the next chapter! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️