十七

Betrayal
/bɪˈtreɪəl/

noun
  the action of betraying one's country, a group, or a person; treachery.

"the betrayal by the French of their own refugees"

  That was exactly how Taeyong was feeling, betrayed. No other words could explain how he felt.

  Tears threatened to fall out as he held it back, the bile was at the tip of his throat wanting to throw up but resisting the urge.

  The room was in absolute darkness, with only a table lamp that allow some light to the room. Taking the lamp, he shine it around the room. There was nothing at all, only a metal door which is a few feet in front of him.

  The room wasn't dusty, not one bit was it dirty. The floor was covered with a carpet, that was a nice red velvet colour. The wall was a nice pink and white colour, in strip pattern line.

  Taeyong turned the light off, taking a deep sigh. Something heavy was slowly building up in his chest, he tries his best to think about his boyfriend as the thought of Ten pain him too much.

  "Ten, I'm sorry if you were mad at me. I'm really sorry, I miss you. Come back, please I miss you." Taeyong said tears finally fell out, using his palm to wipe away it away.

  It's no longer betrayal, it's only sadness now. His really sorry, he miss his friend dearly he wants him back.

  "Jaehyun will come soon, I know it. Please be careful Jaehyun." Taeyong said a silent prayer, half hoping that Jaehyun let him to rot.

  He missed Jaehyun too, he warm touch. He remebered when he woke up in the morning with Jaehyun's gentleness. The masked man.

  "Him! He was always there when I need help. Please if you can hear me help me. Please." Taeyong screamed at the top of his lungs, voice slightly raspy from all the crying.

  Taeyong's back hit the door, using it as a support. The masked man could hear Taeyong clearly. He really wants to budge open the door and take Taeyong out.

  It's late at night, it is the perfect opportunity to break Taeyong out. But he knows he can't, he knows he and Taeyong will definitely be killed the moment they try to step out of here.

  The masked man sat down, back hitting on the door too. He placed a hand on the door, "I miss you Taeyong, I love you so much." the masked man whispered it under his breathe as he long to break open the door to get the one he love out.

  Behind the doors, Taeyong placed his hands on the door. He hope that the masked man or someone will be able to hear him.

  If only there wasn't a door between them, they would be able to meet and have each other warmth. However the door is like Jaehyun, the only thing blocking them from a relationship.

  That's why they can only remain as friends, as Taeyong will always love Jaehyun and the masked man is just a friend.

"Friend."

___

  "I'm surprise you didn't notice us here." the boy said as he chuckled, passing something to another person.

  "Lucas? Jungwoo? Win win? Yuta? What?" Doyoung was astonished as he stared at them. "One, two, three and four. I only count four people who's What?"

  A skinny boy, Win win, asked eating the popcorn that Yuta passed to him. "Why are you guys, how?" Jaehyun mouth was also wide open as he stared at them shaking his head in disbelief.

  "Well Lucas and Jungwoo are dating, so we were happy for them. Of course, and we wanted to have a celebration together. So we came here, we saw a fight happening so we decided to have some popcorn while watching it. I didn't know you were dating Taeyong!" Yuta shouted as he faked a hurt pointing at Jaehyun accusingly.

"I did that is be-" Jaehyun tried to explain to him but was cut off when Yuta hit him on his head. "No more talking, we are going to have a plan to safe your damsel on distress! Shh, don't say a thing we are going to do this no matter what. We are bros too!"

  Doyoung shake his head, kicking Yuta on the leg but hugging him and the rest afterwards. "I miss you idiots, so we are going to be in this together?"

  Jungwoo nod his head rather quickly, hugging Doyoung too. "Yes! We are!" Lucas gave Jaehyun a pat on the shoulder, knowing that they will get Taeyong out no matter what.

  Everyone sat down on the ground forming a circle. Jaehyun was slightly nervous, he doesn't want to pull any of his friends into this. He too know that his condition will drag them down, he has to make sure he doesn't bleed too much or trigger any thing.

  "Alright everyone, my father probably kept Taeyong in the warehouse. He has a lot of guards implemented in there due to the burglary a few years ago when a men of my father stole millions of dollars and betrayed my father." Jaehyun said drawing out a raft sketch of the warehouse, marking an 'X' on where the guards might be situated at.

Jaehyun pointed to a room, indicating the place that he thinks Taeyong will be at. " This is where my father usually keep his prisoners. Its a red velvet room, with no much light. However, the room is small it can lead people to feel insecure and tight in a small space."

  Jaehyun mind was slowly getting fuzy, his eyelid felt heavy. He looked down, he realise that he was still bleeding and haven't treat his wound yet.

"No no no don't faint now." Jaehyun said as he fell flat on the ground. Doyoung sighed, as he picked Jaehyun up.

  1...2...3...4...5...

"Why are you guys all staring at me like this."

---

Another chapter done! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Thank you for reading this book, I'm really glad that you guys are enjoying it! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️