十四

"Taeyong, what if one day. I mean if. What if one day I told you I'm going to be killing people, and hurting others. Will you hate me for it?"  The masked man asked nervously.

  "I would never hate you, I know you won't ever hurt anyone. Even if you do, I know you might have your own reason and if you do have any problems, please tell me!" Taeyong cheerfully said to his new friend as he smiled brightly towards the taller.

  The masked man gave a bitter smile, knowing Taeyong probally see him as a kind hearted person who have comforted him due to the situation that happen a week ago.

  Ever since Taeyong's parent left him, the stranger has been helping the smaller boy to warm up towards him. However, little did he know it was a terrible mistake.

  Someone was looking for him, waiting for him to come out from the dark and then as fast as a predator the person is going to capture the masked man and lock him up again.

  He fear that the person will know his relationship with Taeyong and end up using the boy as a bait. He didn't want Taeyong to be part of any of this. It wasn't right, the petite boy don't deserve this any of it.

  "Are you alright, you are cryi-" The masked man hugged Taeyong, cutting off his words.

  The masked man kept uttering silent apologise, he really wants to be there for Taeyong but he is dangerous. Dangerous to an extend of cold hearted.

  Of course like any cold hearted person, once they met a person they like or maybe intrested in. They soften, they melt so much that they perhaps was seen as someone with a heart.

Cliché.

  In honesty, he was actually tasked to kill Taeyong's parents as they haven't been clearing their debt. That was the reason why he appeared at the tunnel.

  But his killing spree, immediately disappear when he saw Taeyong. He was so fragile, so small and thin. He felt an urge to protect the boy and never allow anyone or anything to hurt him. He wanted to wrap his hands around the shorter and bring him to his house and maybe never allow him to exit in order to protect him.

  He knows if he done that he would be seen as a physco path, so instead he helped Taeyong in ways he could think of. Since, his parents fled away. Originally, the masked man was told to end his life but instead he begged the Lord to give Taeyong a chance.

  It worked, of course it did. The Lord listens to his absolute best assassin.
Trusting him. Believing that the masked man will forever listens to his every command.

  That was when he got betrayed, the masked man killed half of his mens. Stealing away millions of dollars that he took years to earn.

  Now the masked man was wanted, not by the police but by the Lord and his gang.

  "I'm so sorry Taeyong." the masked man sadly said as he watched the older slowly falling asleep.

___

  "Taeyong, rise and shine it's morning now. Go freshen up, breakfast is ready." Jaehyun gently shake Taeyong making the boy grumble but breaking into a smile in the end, nodding his head. He wouldn't mind being waken up like this by his boyfriend, everyday.

  Jaehyun smirk as he watched the older boy shirt lift up as he stretches his hand, giving a loud yawn.

  Taeyong stood up and went to the toilet, brushing his teeth with the new toothbrush that Jaehyun got for him. Once he was done, he proceed down the stairs noticing Jaehyun sitting on the dining table with two plates, waiting for him.

  Sitting down opposite from Jaehyun, Taeyong stared at the plate. It has sunny side egg, a sausage, three chocolate pancake with maple syrup dripping down from the sides and a handful amount of grapes with a cute bunny pick on top of one of it.

  Taeyong couldn't help but drool as he eagerly put the pancake in his mouth, he couldn't explain how good the food tasted. Jaehyun laughed as he see the boy eating the food quickly like his enjoying the food very much.

  "Slow down baby, no one is going to steal your food alright. Eat slowly, don't choke yourself." Jaehyun said wiping the syrup away from Taeyong's mouth with his hand and licking it.

  Taeyong's face once again turned red by Jaehyun's action and just nod his head, as he ate his food slower.

"Hey that's so unfair, I live with you for 2 years and you never once cook for me. What is life anymore?" Doyoung exclaimed as he folded his arms.

  Jaehyun shook his head going to the kitchen, returning back with a plate with the same food.

  "Well, thank you. You should stay over more often Taeyong. That way I can have free breakfast everyday." Doyoung said as a matter of fact, making Jaehyun roll his eyes.

  Doyoung switched on the TV, watching the daily morning news. "There was an unexpected burglary once again in street 23. Two middle age couple was murdered using only a stick. Police are investigating the case however no evidence was found."

  'Shit' both Doyoung and Jaehyun muttered under their breathe as they look at each other worriedly.

"Something wrong?" Taeyong asked tilting his head to the side, out of habit. "Nothing baby, just worried about your safety." Jaehyun smiled, causing Doyoung to fake a gag at the cheesiness.

  Once they were done eating, Taeyong offered to wash the dishes as Doyoung and Jaehyun went to the living room.

  "Do you think your father is on about it again? Is he going to randomly kill people to show us that as a warning?" Doyoung asked frantically.

  "My father knows. He knows I'm dating Taeyong, a guy tried to attack us yesterday." Jaehyun sighed, looking down at his lap. "Do you think he is after the g-"

  "What are you guys talking about?" Taeyong asked wiping the dining table as both of the boys jump startled by him.

  "Nothing baby, just talking about how much I love you." Jaehyun said, making Doyoung laughed at his reply this time as mouth out the word 'smooth'.

  'Bang. BANG'

---

I want a guy that will treat me the same way Jaehyun treat Taeyong!!! Gosh, why is it so hard. Haha, thank you guys for reading my book once again! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️