"Hello, darling. You're late today." The stranger said approaching Taeyong as he slowly step back holding a plastic bag filled with sweets and drinks.

  "I'm sorry I went to buy us some food, would you like to eat with me. I know you don't take off your mask so we can face back to back if you would like." Taeyong said in an understanding tone hoping the taller boy will accept his offer.

  The stranger gave a small chuckle at the boy's request as he nod his head. As Taeyong was about to seat on the floor the stranger pulled Taeyong onto his lap, hugging him tightly making Taeyong only option to stare in front of him at the um beautiful view of the wall. For some reason, Taeyong don't mind seating on his lap, he feels a kind of comfort and warmth he never felt before.

  The stranger open a bag of chips and started feeding Taeyong as he let the boy talk about his day. The masked man felt his heart beating faster and faster as Taeyong lean back more and more. Maybe if his heart was running a race, it probably will out run the rest of the opponent.

  The stranger held Taeyong closer as he watched the boy slowly falling into a slumber. A tear fell from his eyes as he looked at Taeyong sleeping figure. He knows that the young and broken boy will never develop feelings for him.

  To Taeyong, he was just a source of comfort. However, a part of him wish that Taeyong will look at him in a way he looked at Taeyong but what can he offer? What can he give Taeyong that no one else can give him? Taeyong has someone he love he knows that very well but why does he still want Taeyong. Why? What have you done to me darling?

  The stranger slowly picked up Taeyong holding him in a bridal style as he did his usual routine trying to carry Taeyong to his house. Okay maybe Taeyong isn't heavy, he is pretty light.

  Once he reached Taeyong's bed he gently place Taeyong down allowing the smaller to get comfortable. "I love you darling, good night." he whispered softly placing a kiss on Taeyong's forehead.

___

  Taeyong sat down quietly as he look around the house. "No I don't want that it's too hard!" suddenly he heard a loud voice shouted from the bedroom from upstairs. Seems like Jaehyun and Jungwoo were fighting about their project.

  Doyoung shook his head as he told Taeyong to ignore those two in matured boys. Taeyong noded and took out his notebook listing down all the ideas that they could focus on for the science project. Probably something like out of the world, but what would it be?

  "We could always stick to making a volcano." Doyoung suggested as Taeyong merely shook his head. He wants something big and interesting, however he just couldn't seem to know what.

  'Bang' a loud slam could be heard as a visible boy was slowly making his way down the stairs."Oh hello Taeyong, sorry about that. I didn't know you were here." Jaehyun stated shyly rubbing the back of his neck.

  A visible blush crept on to Taeyong's face as he stared at Jaehyun who has his eyes on him. "Are you both having a staring competition? Or having an eye raping session that I shouldn't know of?" Doyoung huffed as he waved his hand around, blocking their vision.

  Taeyong shook his head and went back to his planning, he secretly looked up to see Jaehyun walking to the kitchen getting a drink. Not long after Jaehyun placed a packet of green tea in front on Taeyong.

  "Wow, you got a drink for him but not your best friend. I am very heart broken." Doyoung said as he rolled his eyes. "Well I'm being a good host unlike someone who didn't took the initiative to get a drink for the guest." Jaehyun replied, sticking out his tounge.

  Taeyong quietly laugh as he watched the childish fight between the two friends. He gave a small thank you and not forgetting to throw one of his small smile which cause Jaehyun to smiled back showing his cute dimples.

  Taeyong closed his eyes removing his gaze from Jaehyun. Hmm, something unique. Something related to science. What can it be? Human love isn't science and what can I show?

  "May-be we can make something that shows love. Something maybe it's hard to explain using science but is possible." Taeyong perk up, as he look at Doyoung with sparkling eyes.

  Doyoung swallowed his water, as he stare at the older boy before replying, "O-okay sure, um why not." Taeyong smiled as he started sketching out a rough sketch that shows as cute looking bracelet.

  "We can use this hand bracelet to test the warmth of a human being when they are in love. For example, when we are near someone we love we tend to heat up. Feeling a warm sensation in you." Taeyong explained as Doyoung looked at him weirdly.

  "It seems like you have a lot of experience. However, what if the person is just having a mild fever?" Doyoung questioned as Taeyong lean back thinking of another solution.

  He saw Jungwoo and Jaehyun approaching him and Doyoung, taking a seat at the opposite side.
"Hello, Taeyong!" Jungwoo smiled brightly waving his hand.

  Taeyong wave back to Jungwoo, setting his main priority on the project. Causing Jungwoo give a small pout and sat beside Taeyong, poking his hand.

  Taking a deep breathe Taeyong smiled at Jungwoo, "Jungwoo, is it alright if we talk later? I want to finish up planning first. Okay?"

  Jungwoo gave a small nod and smile, he put his head on Taeyong's shoulders and continued watching the boy do his work.

  "What are you still doing here, Jungwoo? Why don't you go home now." Jaehyun said in annoyance tyring to chase the boy out without sounding too impolite.

  Jungwoo simply ignore Jaehyun, and hugged Taeyong tighter as he pretend to be engross in the conversation Doyoung and Taeyong was having.

What do I do to make this project work?

---

Thank you so much for your support. Do you think the project will turn out well?