"I'm so sorry, I hope I didn't make you wait too long." The masked man said, hoping that Taeyong wasn't mad at him.

  Taeyong shook his head and smile, before holding up a beautiful key chain. It was the exact same key chain that he and Jaehyun brought together.

  The masked man stared at him not knowing what it was and tilt his head to the side. "It's a key chain, someone brought it for me. Do you think I might have a chance with him?"

  A pang of jealousy and sadness hit the masked man heart as he smiled bitterly, nodding his head. Yes, he wants Taeyong to be happy. However, the one that make Taeyong happy isn't him, so not much happiness was felt for him. It was that boy that Taeyong like so much that can him smile so bright.

  The masked man looked at Taeyong, his face brighten up as he noticed Taeyong smiled. His heart melted so fast that he didn't have time to react. He reached out his hand wanting to put it around Taeyong's shoulder and pull him closer but he held back.

  The masked man held his breathe not realising his actions, he watched Taeyong fidget around with the key chain holding it close to him.

  "Oh! I have finished making the product with Doyoung, and we are going to present it soon. However we haven't try it out yet, do you think it would work?" Taeyong asked in a worried tone, having low esteem for his project.

  The masked man gave a small reassuring smile, hugging Taeyong. He pat Taeyong on the back, making Taeyong relaxed slowly. The tension and nervousness slowly leaving his body as he felt the exact same warmth he felt with someone.

  A familar warmth surround him, Taeyong felt his heart slowly speeding faster. 'Why am I feeling like this?' Taeyong thought as he wrapped his arms around the masked man neck pulling him closer, burying his face in the stranger's shoulder.

  It felt nice, Taeyong didn't felt like letting go. The feeling inside of him was growing fast like a wild beast running after its prey in the wilderness.

  "Good job, darling! I'm so proud of you, I'm sure it will definitely work!" the masked man said as he smiled brushing Taeyong's hair. The usual pet name and action made Taeyong blush furiously.

  Not once has this happened before, but Taeyong felt different. He was confused too."I don't feel so well, can I go home?"

  "Sure, I can bring y-" the masked man words was cut off by Taeyong's rejection, Taeyong stood up leaving the masked man behind worried.

___

  Taeyong messed up his hair as he lay on his bed, "Come on my child, stop tossing around. Who got my baby like this?"

  Ten walked in, taking a comb and brushed Taeyong's hair. Taeyong sat up and gave a loud sigh. He doesn't know what got into him either.

  He loves Jaehyun a lot, both of them brought a lover key chain together. Does it mean something? But it can also mean a lot of thing, maybe Jaehyun just treat Taeyong as a friend. From the beginning, all he ever wanted is to just have a conversation with Jaehyun.

  The conversation soon turn to hanging out together, buying gifts together. Does Jaehyun like Taeyong or not?

  "Thinking about Jaehyun, aren't you?" Ten said placing the comb beside the bed. Taeyong slowly nod his head as he rubbed his hands together nervously wondering what Ten next word is going to be.

  "Go for it, I'm sure he likes you too." Ten smiled and gave Taeyong a friendly hugged.

  Taeyong smiled hugging Ten back, he was so glad to have a reliable friend. Sometimes Taeyong wondered if Ten was an angel send from above to bless his life. Okay that's a bit too much, but he was sure glad to have Ten as a friend and family.

  Ten slept beside Taeyong in the peaceful night, leaving Taeyong alone in his own world staring out at the night sky. It isn't all about Jaehyun, he knows it is true. It was related to the masked man too.

"Why do I feel like this?"

---

I'm sorry for such a late update I have been in camp and it was really tiring. Thank you for those who voted on my books and added my book to their collection love all you guys!!! Thank you!!!