"Hello, are you here? I'm scared, but you told me not to do anything dangerous. So I decided to come here. Again." Taeyong said as he heard his voice echoed through the tunnel, "I know you're here. I know you can here me. Please come out."

  Before Taeyong could say anything else, he tripped over a yellow coloured spraying can. As he was about to pick himself up, a strong pair of hands carried him up.

  "There there my darling, don't keep being so clumsy. You might not be able to live longer, and I want you by my side forever." The man said as he rubbed his nose against Taeyong's, who slightly lay back.

  Not knowing what to say, he allowed the taller boy to continue talking, " Don't you know you will seriously hurt yourself if you don't be careful?" The man's tone easily reminded him of someone as he continued to stay quiet as he peeked down to the man shoes seeing if he is perhaps wearing heels.

  "Nope, what if one day somethin-" The man was cut off by Taeyong silent voice, which was barely heard, "I'm sorry, I will take better care of myself. But I'm going to work soon, is it okay if you bring me there or maybe just a little closer to the venue. I don't feel like walking."

  The man chuckled as he nodded carrying the younger boy to a school cafe, one of the place Taeyong works in.

  Once Taeyong reach the venue, he realise that the man has left.

____

  "Taeyong, there you are! I thought we were going to work together! How could you bare to leave your only friend at home!" Ten dramatically clutch his heart as Taeyong put on his brown apron.

  Taeyong gave a small laugh as he continued brewing the coffee and decorating the cake, due to his fear of interacting with the different type of people.

  "Oops, Taeyong! Can you help me serve the coffee for table 33. I have an incoming phone call from my project partner ("project"). " Ten said as he waved his phone, before leaving the backdoor for some privacy.

  Taeyong carried the tray with a hot cup of mocha that is top with marshmallow and a plate of red velvet cake."Enjoy the dessert, sir." Taeyong smiled as he handed the man his order.

  "Thank you, Taeyong!" The taller boy spoke as he gave the waiter a warm smile. A warm smile, his the one in my class. Partnering Jaehyun. "I'm sorry I forgot your name." Taeyong replies shyly as he bow slightly.

  The boy gave a short laugh, as he pick up his teaspoon and stir his coffee. "Jungwoo, I'm Jungwoo." Jungwoo said as he pick up his mocha taking a sip of it.

  Nodding his head, Taeyong was about to leave when Jungwoo suddenly grabbed a hole of his hand. "Don't leave me alone yet. You don't have much customers yet. Please stay with me for awhile, alright?" Jungwoo said giving a shy smile.

  "Okay, I don't mind." Taeyong said, looking around the cafe trying his best to avoid Jungwoo stare. Jungwoo was holding the dessert spoon with the red velvet cake, "Say ahh, Taeyong."

  Taeyong opened his mouth as he felt the delicious cake explode in his mouth, he never once tasted cakes before as he was always busy decorating them and was too broke busy paying off the debts to buy any cakes. Taeyong eyed the caked as he tried his hardest to not reach for it.

  "Do you want more?" Jungwoo ask as he smile cheekly at Taeyong. Taeyong nod his head like a five year old waiting for the mother's approval to buy candy. "Haha, okay. There I will feed you."

  Opening his mouth, Taeyong allowed Jungwoo to feed him as he didn't realise Ten standing behind the counter taking photos. "It's really nice! I really like it. I'm sorry I ate all of it I will buy you another one." Taeyong's voice gradually went softer as Jungwoo placed his hands on Taeyong's hands, "It's okay, I'm happier watching you eat this cakes. Next time if you want I will buy more for you alright. Good night to you, I will see you in school tomorrow."

  With that Jungwoo left the cafe leaving Taeyong and Ten the only one. Taeyong glanced at the clock not realising that the time has past so fast. He pick up the dishes as he went back to the kitchen washing all the dirty one as Ten went to clean up all the tables and chairs.

  "Haha, I didn't know my brother likes Jungwoo! Aww he was like here you go, and you were like 'ahhh'. How cute is that! Oh my gosh, someone call the ambulance. My heart is dying from this cuteness!" Ten said as he cleared up the place, "Don't you know being too sweet in public is a crime!"

  Taeyong shook his head as he ignored his dramatic friend, drying up the remaining plates till its left spotless.

  "No, I didn't think we were that close, I was just eating the cake. That's all." Taeyong said as he tried to calm him jumping friend down.

  Ten nudge Taeyong on the hand as he laughed, "Yeah 'That's all', how can I believe that! Come on don't lie to your best friend!"

  "Taeyong?"

---

I hope you enjoy this!