十二

"Taeyong, darling! I miss you so much, I thought you wouldn't visit anymore." The masked man immediately light up as he step forward giving Taeyong a bear hug.

  Taeyong gave a small smile and giggled returning the hug, "Of course I won't forget to visit you. After all, you were the one that has always been there for me."

  The masked man didn't even realise that his face was starting to heat up, the familiar warmth hit him once again.

Taeyong why are you making this so hard for me to forget my feeling?

  Taeyong smiled, remembering what happened an hour ago. Both him and Jaehyun had dinner in a small restaurant, enjoying the quiet atmosphere.

  As the restaurant wasn't surrounded with people, Jaehyun made a bold move kissing Taeyong on the cheeks making Taeyong's heart race and his stomach flutter quickly with butterfly racing around.

  The masked man noticed the smile on Taeyong's face, knowing that he was probably thinking about his lover. Yeah his lover, Jung Jaehyun.

  "Thank you, for being here with me and supporting me. You were there for me to cheer me up when things were down. I remember the day when we first me, you kept your words. You are still here and still here with me." Taeyong spoke as a single tear fell from the masked man eyes on to his own lap.

  Taeyong wiped the tears that was slowly staring to fall down, and gave the masked man a comforting hug. "Without you I weren't be able to survive in this cruel world. Thank you for everything. Thank you for being my friend."

Friend.

  Even if the masked man was only his friend, it was enough for him. As long as Taeyong is content, it is all going to be fine.

  The strong pain starts forming in the masked man chest as he feel the sudden urge to cough once again.

  His first instinct was to push Taeyong away, making Taeyong hit the wall behind him. Though the masked man wanted to check on him if he was alright, he held back the urge and tried to run.

  He wasn't sure to where, but somewhere far so Taeyong would never know. Somewhere away so Taeyong will never see him again.

  Probably somewhere away from this world, this universe. He wants to disappear and never come back again.

  "Wait! Don't go please, what's wrong? Please you can tell me, I will be here for you like how you were here for me." Taeyong asked in a soft voice trying to reach out for the masked man.

  Taeyong's scent was so comforting as the masked man felt Taeyong stepping closer wrapping his small hand around his neck pulling him closer.

  However, Taeyong wasn't strong enough as the masked man dropped on the ground. Hands clutching his chest, coughing out flower petal.

  Some had red blood stain on them, turning the pink petals crimson red. It seems exactly like a cherry blossom tree starts covering the ground with its beautiful leave but on a bloody trial.

  "You have hanahaki, don't you?" Taeyong tried his best not to stutter as he look deeply into the masked man eyes trying to find an answer.

  The masked man tries his best to ignore the fact that Taeyong is staring right down his soul waiting slowly for an answer.

  "No, I. Yes. I have hanahaki." The masked man was tired of hiding the truth he sadly admit it to Taeyong.

  Taeyong didn't need to ask who, he knows very well the he was the one that the masked man liked.

How long have you been suffering?

___

  "Taeyong, Lee taeyong!" The teacher shouted across the room making Taeyong stand up immediately. A few students started laughing as they watched how Taeyong react to the teacher.

  Taeyong immediately sat down after answering the math equation, it was never too hard for him in the first place.

  I could break up with Jaehyun and date the masked man, but does that really work? No no no, that's hurting Jaehyun too!

  "Earth to hell and than to Taeyong to over to Jaehyun is waiting for you outside the classroom!" Ten waved his hand trying to get the taller attention, waiting for his best friend to leave the classroom as school was over.

  Taeyong snapped out of his thoughts as he walked out of the classroom. Him and Ten parted ways with their lovers. Yes Ten has finally found himself a men, which is none other than Johnny.

Jaehyun hold Taeyong hands and start asking him how was his day. "I'm not really sure actually. I was thinking quite a lot in class."

  Jaehyun raised and eyebrow, getting curious on what Taeyong was saying. "Well I read a book, a girl has a lover. However, another guy with hanahaki likes her." Taeyong spoke as he stopped walking making Jaehyun stop abruptly. "I was thinking what if it happens in real life and what will I have done if I'm the girl."

  Jaehyun smiled, looking at Taeyong with his usual loving eyes. "You should follow your heart if that ever happens, it doesn't matter if you break up with me and date someone else. I won't mind, as long as your happy that's enough for me."

  Jaehyun said rubbing Taeyong's cheek with his hand, as Taeyong lean in to the touch. Seriously what have I done to deserve an angel like you?

  Taeyong gave Jaehyun a kissed on a cheek, making the taller shocked. It was the first time the older have ever made the first move, making the younger blush.

  "I love you Jaehyun, I don't want to ever leave you."

---

I'm sorry about this chapter! It might not be really good but I still hope you enjoy it! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ Lots of love! Do tell me what you are confuse with and I will try my best to explain it!