Taeyong stared at the sky, it was filled with different constellation. Each with a unique touch to it, he wrapped the jacket tighter around his body as he slowly make his way to a tree.

  Seating down, he closed his eyes and lean back. Awhile later he heard someone walking towards him, instead of feeling scared Taeyong reaches his hand out.

  The stranger had a warm touch, it was slowly drawing Taeyong closer to him. He wanted to have that warm feeling, he felt the man pulling him up into an embrace.

  "Darling, why did you decide to come here instead? Is the tunnel getting to cramp for your liking?" The stranger asked as he brush Taeyong's brown hair.

  Taeyong shook his head in reply, and continued hugging the man. Up in a distance, Taeyong heard someone screaming for help. His eyes shot opened and immediately ran.

  He was unsure of what he was doing, he could hear the stranger shouting for him to come back. However, he know he have to help. He doesn't want anyone to go through anything that they don't deserve .

  Taeyong made a sharp turn towards an alley, there he saw a bulky man pushing a lady up against the wall. Placing his hands at places he shouldn't be touching.

  Taeyong hand formed a fist shape, teeth biting his lips. "Stop it!" Taeyong managed to say as he watched the stronger man let go of the woman and slowly approaching him.

  A visible smirk was plastered on the man's face as he approached Taeyong, "So you're trying to be a hero, very well I will let the lady go but I will have you instead."

  Not giving Taeyong a chance to react, the man pushed Taeyong down pinning him against the floor. Slowly he made his way up Taeyong's shirt.

  Taeyong tried kicking the man off however, the man just placed his legs in between Taeyong's, and roughly pushing his leg up rubbing his crotch.

  He felt ashame as small moans start coming out of his mouth. He refuse to let any tears to fall down from his eyes. He continue trying to push the man away.

  "The more you resist, the more turned on I get from your actions. Makes me want you even more, baby." The man whispered into Taeyong's ear causing shiver to run down his spine.

  "I will give you a few seconds to run, or else you die." A voice spoke as the bulky man immediately looked around demanding for the person to come out.

  A hand pulled Taeyong away, and the masked man put a finger on Taeyong's lip signalling him to stay quiet.

  "You hurt my darling, I don't think I can spare you. However, maybe I can cut you a deal. You either kill yourself or I kill y-" Before the masked man could finish his sentence, the bulky man immediately ran away.

  'Splat' an arrow pierced through the man's chest, causing blood to pool up on the floor. The masked man tossed his weapons aside before aiding to Taeyong.

  He looked at the already broken boy shivering on the cold trying to cover his body with the jacket. Eyes watering as he tries to calm down. The man clutched his finger, gritting through his teeth.

  Taeyong really doesn't deserve this, isn't it better to pick the ugliest flower in a garden. Why do they always have to pick the best?

  The stranger placed his hands on Taeyong's chin making him look up to him. "I'm sorry, I thought I co-" Taeyong tried speaking, but was soon shut of by the stranger warm hug. "It's okay I'm here."

___

  "Taeyong you should go home first alright? We can do this another day, it's already very late." Doyoung stated, stretching his arm.

  Taeyong nod his head in agreement as he start packing his things. He stood up and waved goodbye to them.

  "Taeyong, I will excort you home!" Jungwoo exclaimed, clinging onto Taeyong's arm like a little child with his mother to prevent getting lost.

  Taeyong smiled and continued walking as Jungwoo talked about how Jaehyun wouldn't want to cooperate with him. After a while, Jungwoo suddenly looked down and asked, "Do you have some one you like?"

  Taeyong look at Jungwoo before slowly nodding his head, "Me too, I like someone. However, he has a girlfriend."

  Jungwoo looked down as he cling on Taeyong's arm, being a caring and sweet mom he is Taeyong hug Jungwoo allowing the rejected boy to receive some comfort.

  Getting rejected isn't the worst thing, the worst thing is not given a chance to try and finding out that you don't even have a single chance at all.

  Taeyong stared at the night sky as Jungwoo slowly fall asleep, making Taeyong only option to bring him to his house.

  Memories start appearing in his mind as he remember the times when the mask man will hug him, comfort him and take him home. Not once has the mask man asked anything in return. He might not have solve Taeyong's problem but there's one thing Taeyong knows. He always have a solution to help Taeyong.

  Taeyong can feel his heart slowly beating, however he doesn't feel the same way he felt about Jaehyun. When he sees Jaehyun, he heart lit up. A fire will start burning in him, when the boy smile he can feel himself slowly melting. It's a extraordinary feeling, it's magical.

  "Hello, darling. You need help?"

---

Thank you once again for the people who have supported me. I hope you have enjoy this chapter!!! 💗💗💗♥️♥️♥️
Let's hope one day the masked man will have a returned love like how one day our love will get returned. I hope, but I'm in love with a frictional character save me!