十六

"You! Why are you here!" The masked man pointed at Ten, who was sitting on the old black leather couch, smoking on a cigarette.

  "Hello, you know me?" Ten said taking the cigarette out of his mouth, throwing it on the ground before stepping on it, "Your Taeyong's friend, why are you in this warehouse. Do you know this place!"

  Ten snickered at the name, he felt guilty. He was tasked to kidnap the latter, but how could he. Taeyong was so sweet to him, they were inseparable. Best friends. Family.

  "I got save by the Lord when I was young, he gave me all the money I need to have a stable life." Ten said quietly feeling disgusted at what his about to do.

  "Who are you? Why are you here?" Ten asked trying to avoid the topic about Taeyong, looking up at the masked man. His face shows a dark expression.

  "They will hurt Taeyong if I don't help them." the masked man replied sadly ignoring the first question knowing that Ten already know who he was, "Why?"

  Ten look sadly at the masked man and asked, "Why do you still bother? You can run, run and have your own life. You don't have to do all this for him! You have a decision! But why bother taking care of him. Please tell me why, why do you love him this much! Why is love like this? Why must love be like this! You are harming yourself, that boy don't deserve you at all."

  Ten started screaming at the masked man, pushing him and hitting him on the shoulder. Tears falling down like a beautiful line of pearl, more than enough to form a necklace.

  In actual fact, the masked man wants to say he doesn't know why. He doesn't know why he wants to protect the boy so much, he really love him. His chest starts to hurt again, but he feels dead. Dead inside.

  "Why are we all so silly because of love?" Ten said, kneeling on the ground. His fist was clenched, teeth chattering and tears falling down continuously. "Johnny left me for a slut too! Yet I love him so much. He used me."

  The masked man awkwardly put a hand around Ten, attempting to comfort him though he knows this is not his first time. But his first time comforting someone else other than Taeyong.

  Guess Taeyong really have helped the masked man become a soft boy. A man to a boy again. The masked boy.

  "Forget it, I'm doing it." Ten shouted out in frustration, pushing the masked man away. "Doing what?"

  Ten made up his mind he is going to do what the Lord say, he hates himself for being treat like a test subject and betraying his best friend. Yes he hates himself.

___

  Jaehyun looked around the room, him and Doyoung has taken down all the mens. His hands was dripping with blood, from punching. Shaking his head to prevent any change.

  Jaehyun kicked their body away, rushing to the basement pushing down the door. "Taeyong?"

No answer.

  "Taeyong? Please answer me, darling your safe now." Jaehyun tried ushuring Taeyong but there was still no answer.

  Jaehyun look around the room, noticing some blood stain and a gun on the floor. Taeyong isn't in this room, Jaehyun suddenly realised.

  "Shit, they took Taeyong!" Doyoung said rather loudly. Jaehyun was boiling with anger, they took away the one he love. They must love messing with their own life.

  Jaehyun ran his hand over his hair, a smirk plaster on his face. "You like to place this game don't you? Well, I will play it with you too."

  Doyoung stared at his best friend, fear was slowly creeping in. He doesn't wish for his friend to end up going against his father for someone else. Jaehyun had taken a long time to escape from his father, what will happen if his father finally catches him.

  "Doyoung, go start preparing inform the others." Jaehyun command, speaking quickly. Doyoung wants to stop his friend, really badly. However, he knows Jaehyun won't be able to survive without Taeyong.

  'Oh Taeyong, what is it that you have that Jaehyun notice you.' Doyoung thought sadly, picking up his phone about to call a his friends to join them.

  "Jaehyun, please reconsider this. I don't want you to be hurt. Leave Taeyong, just let him die. He isn't worth risking anything." Doyoung said, voice getting softer as he slowly regrets saying it.

  "Not worth? Ha. Ha. Ha. Doyoung, I know what you mean, it's alright if you don't want to be in this. I can settle it myself. You're right he isn't worth it, I won't want anyone to get hurt. But he means a lot to me, I want to be there to protect him, love him and give him the best." Jaehyun placed a hand on Doyoung shoulder. "No matter what happen, even if I die. I will get Taeyong to safety."

  Doyoung sighed, but soon the corner of his lips went up. "Gosh why am I friends, with you. Of course I will help you, I would never leave my best friend alone. Bros forever." Doyoung put up his fist.

  Jaehyun smiled and put up his fist too, giving him a fist bump. "Bros forever. You cringy little shit."

  Doyoung just did his usual shrug and gave a encouraging smile to Jaehyun. "We die together, or we survive this together. No one is going to leave anyone alone."

  "Nice prep talk. Alright, I'm ready." Jaehyun said, getting his backpack together with Doyoung's one giving it to him.

  "Hey, did you forget about us?"

___

Hello everyone! I'm sorry that this chapter is rather short, I have been having lots of Guzheng practise this few days as today is my performance! Thanks again for reading my book! Lots of love! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️