"Hey darling, you awake? Ah I see you're sleeping. You must be really tired right? You know we have met 3 years ago. I remember how you and I met at the tunnel." The stranger said as he approached Taeyong's bed watching the sleeping figure. Which he totally didn't find it creepy.

"I remember when you were 16 you met a friend name, hmm what's his name again. Chittaphon? Ahh, you stop visiting me for awhile. I was taken aback. I was so glad that you came back to me. I missed you so so much." The man spoke as he placed his hand on Taeyong's hair, patting him like his a small kitten. Gently stroking him as he watch Taeyong curling up closer to where he was sitting.

"Remember that I will always protect you. When someone were to leave you, I'm always here again. I see you met someone you like. I hope one day you see me as the same. Good night my darling. I will be right here for you throughout the night as always." The stranger continued patting Taeyong as he looked around his room, before getting up.

  He helped Taeyong to pack his bag, placing neatly on the chair. He search through the closet before getting out Taeyong's uniform and placing it near the mirror. Placing a cup of water with a small cap covering the cup, on the bed desk. The stranger removed his mask as he gave a kiss on Taeyong's cheek before disappearing in the wee hours.

___

  Taeyong looked around the room as the bright morning sunlight brightens up his room. He realise that his books and files are placed neatly on his tables and his uniform was already ironed properly.

  "Taeyong, wake. Oh you are already awake. Oh my gosh you are already awake. Um, what day is it? Am I sick?" Ten suddenly exclaimed as he entered the room.

  "Thank you, Ten." Taeyong said, as Ten was unaware of the fact of why the boy thanked him.

  Taking his uniform, Taeyong went to the bathroom and start changing into his clothes before he start his other daily routine that he have memorised by now.

 "Did you know that there was a case near our house? Apparently a guy broke in to their house, but left without taking anything." Ten said as he passed an apple to Taeyong. Shaking his head silently Taeyong, felt a familiar feeling building up in him as he thought about a particular someone.

"Why am I even thinking about him!" Taeyong suddenly blurt out as Ten stared at him weirdly, putting his hand on Taeyong's for head to check if his friend was perhaps running and fever or going insane. Most probally insane.

  A few girls around Taeyong, was giggling as they stared at the popular boy that's walking through the hallway flashing his signature smile. Okay maybe Taeyong is just exaggerating. Jaehyun was just waking in as usual with his best friend, talking to each other like always.

  Sighing in defeat, knowing that Jaehyun was probally out of his reach. He thought about what Ten said, maybe the boy was right. However, apart of him remembered what happened yesterday. Giving him some false hope.

  "Oh Taeyong, do you want to come to my house today to start on the project? Since Jaehyun and Jungwoo are doing the project too." Doyoung appeared behind him as he stated looking away from Taeyong.

  Taeyong agreed to it, as he walk past Doyoung catching up to his best friend. Ten stared up looking at him, shaking his head."Taeyong please don't go, Jaehyun will be there too. Are you sure it will be fine?"

  Taeyong shrugged as he was unsure of how to reply to his friend concern. Would he be fine or would he start drooling over his pathetic crush again?

  It's alright I will find him if anything bad happens. He will help me. Taeyong thought as he sat down on class waiting for the teacher. Actually what's the worst that can happen?

  After the last bell, Taeyong proceeded to Doyoung class to wait for him. As he reached he heard the teacher released them, as students start making their way out.

  A few girls saw him and start giggling, whispering under their breathe making Taeyong feel a bit self conscious. "Oh, I'm sorry to make you wait. Come on, let's go." Doyoung said as he gently held Taeyong's wrist pulling him away from the prison that captivates students.

  "Are we going to do the project here in the living room?" Taeyong ask tilting his head to the side as he held his hands together nervously, looking around the new environment.

  Doyoung nod his head as he signaled Taeyong to seat beside him. "It's okay, don't be nervous. I won't bite."

Let's hope not.

---

Thanks for reading this book, if you have any suggestions please tell Mel!