十八

The masked man picked himself up as he heard Taeyong cries slowly dies down, looking through the peek hole, he manage to see Taeyong figure laying on the ground slowly falling to a slumber.

  Walking towards the warehouse kitchen, he took out some ingredients and started making a sandwich. "When Taeyong wakes up I'm sure he will be hungry, are you making a sandwich for him?"

  Ten walk past the masked man taking out a carton of milk from the fridge, drinking it straight out of it. The masked man, nod his head not bothering to look up still focus on what he was doing.

  Once he was done, he took out a lunchbox putting the food inside. Not forgetting to put some snacks like peanuts and chips inside, in case Taeyong is still hungry after eating the sandwich.

  "Done, now I just need to get some milk. Gosh nevermind, I will just give him a bottle of water." The masked man said after looking at Ten.

  "Look, I'm sorry. I really am. It was never my intention to kidnap Taeyong and put him in this misery. I will die if I didn't." Ten replied honestly, throwing away the carton as he pulled the masked man back before he walks away.

  "I know, that's why I don't blame you. Jaehyun will come tomorrow early in the morning to find Taeyong. I know it, Jaehyun love Taeyong he will find him no matter what." The masked man said, brushing off Ten's hands, not being use to the skin contact.

  Ten nod his head, walking away leaving the masked man in the room. 'I want to bring Taeyong out of this misery myself.' he thought walking towards the room Taeyong was in, slightly feeling jealous.

  Opening the door, he placed the food inside. "Don't leave please. Stay with me." Taeyong was sleep talking, he held the masked man hand pulling him down.

  The masked man face started turning a shade of red as he was taken aback by the smaller boy action. Closing the door to prevent any light from entering, to avoid being seen.

  He pulled Taeyong body closer to him, wrapping his coat around the shivering boy. The masked man hope doing this would be able to help the younger stay warm.

  "It's okay darling, I'm here for you. You will be alright, no matter what happen I will get you out of here." The masked man said in a confronting tone, brushing his hair making him snuggle closer.

  "I love you please, don't leave me. I need you." Taeyong said softly still deep in his sleep, the masked man couldn't help but get shy by the words even after knowing the words are for Jaehyun and never him.

"I love you too, darling."

___

  "Nothing just thought you will be wearing all black once you switch." Lucas said, taking the popcorn away from Win win.

  "You think I'm a ninja?" The masked man said looking at them shaking his head. "Okay wait don't answer that, it's not night yet what happen to Jaehyun?"

  "Well, he was bleeding so it cause the change. It's not like its the first time he switch to you early in the morning." Doyoung said taking away the popcorn away from Lucas, glaring at him for chewing loudly.

  "Why don't you tell Taeyong that Jaehyun is the masked man? Which is you?" Win win asked being curious like he always is. "Cause I'm not him."

  "Jaehyun isn't a killer unlike me. I'm just a part of him that got driven out by his father, my only purpose is to kill. Nothing else, now Taeyong is going to get hurt because of me. It's because I didn't want to obediently go back like a good puppy, if only I can split myself up into another body that way Jaehyun can be happy with Taeyong and I will be gone from both their life!" the masked man shouted not at them but himself, he wants to just dissappear.

Lucas look at his friend sadly, "We will get Taeyong out, we will end this shit with your father." he tried assuring the masked man, earning a nod from him.

  "No shit sherlock, I thought that we were just going to leave Taeyong to die in misery while we party and eat some delicious food while trying to help poor little Jaehyun find another lover." Jungwoo said sarcastically, putting his hands on his hips. If he has longer hair, he would have been flipping it.

  The masked man glared at Jungwoo, hitting him on the back. His chest was starting to hurt a lot, other then Doyoung and Lucas they don't know his illness and his love for Taeyong.

  The only thing they know is Taeyong is Jaehyun's and never his. The thought of it pain him too much, he really wish his next to Taeyong right now.

  "Yesterday, Ten told me he was going to do it. I'm guessing his the one that kidnap Taeyong." the masked man told them, earning gasp from them. "But, but. They are friends! Best friends!"

  Doyoung slammed his hand on the ground, not wanting to believe that Taeyong's best friend has betrayed him. "Yeah but I don't think Ten wants to do this. Why don't we let him help us in this?"

  The rest nodded, all knowing that they will let the masked man to lead them in this quest. "Alright let's start tomorrow, I'm going to go back to the warehouse and check where the guards are each station at. Tomorrow I will meet you guys opposite of the warehouse."

  "If you're going back to the warehouse, why don't you bring Taeyong back yourself. Oh nevermind, right the guards." Yuta said slowly coming to a realisation, hitting his own head for not knowing.

  "Okay we will go pack up everything." Doyoung usher the rest to follow him, allowing the masked man to be alone.

  "I'm coming for you Taeyong, don't you worry I will get you out of there. My darling."

---

Hello again everyone! There you go I revealed the one and only masked man, I'm not sure if some of you will be disappointed, so I apologize if my story is getting boring. Sorry everyone! But I hope Jaehyun being the masked man wasn't a disappointment. Anyway love you guys!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️