The masked man clutched his chest as he walked by the different store that he was familiar with, or at least was once familiar with.

  He walk into the supermarket, looking around he felt a wave of emotions. He has been here before, but he has no recollection of this place at all.

  "Come here you little piece of shit! Help me carry this!" A voice shouted from behind, it was none other than Doyoung. His hands was full of bags of groceries.

  The masked man blink twice at him, and smirk at him. He walked up to Doyoung and carried the bags of groceries, "Weak.".

  Even though the masked man said it in a quiet tone, Doyoung heard it clearly and hit the back of the masked man head.

  "You met your darling?" Doyoung asked in a concerned tone, breaking the silence.

  A surge of pain rushed through the masked man body as he nodded sadly. He remembered the key chain which Taeyong held. Oh how he has an urge to burn the key chain and watch it melt into the pityful cracks of the earth.

  "Yeah, but I guess he is getting closer to the boy he likes so much. They brought a lover key chain together." The masked man answered, as he waited for Doyoung to enter the house.

  The masked man took of his mask and sat on the couch, he turned on the TV and once again saw news on burglary in different houses. However it wasn't much of a burglary if they didn't steal anything.

  The masked man walk up, stairs of the house living Doyoung below to put the groceries away. He turned to the left corridor, and entered Jaehyun's room.

  He saw a photo frame, with a picture of Jaehyun and Taeyong together. The both of them was smiling brightly holding the key chain. The masked man heart started to beat faster.

  "Jae- Jaehyun is the one that Taeyong likes!" the masked man exclaimed as he dropped the photo frame cutting his hand. Blood slowly dripped down to the floor as he fell to the ground.

___

  "Come on Taeyong don't worry, we both already tried our best. No matter what the result is, it's going to be fine!" Doyoung smiled and patted Taeyong's back calming Taeyong down.

  Taeyong gave a small fit of laughter before nodding his head. He head turned around, looking at all the simple project the students came out with. There was a few project about Volcanoes, balloon cars and plants.

  Turning his head towards the door, there was a total of three teachers and a principal walking in. Each of them was holding a clipboard ready to grade everyone to their possible doom.

  Taeyong slowly watched how the teacher walk by every table giving the students each a grade. There was a few projects that stand out a lot earning an A. While the rest just look like some rough sketches.

  "Lee Taeyong and Kim Dong young, what are you guys going to present us with?" The principal said in a friendly tone anticipating the project of her two smartest students.

  Taeyong cleared his throat as he start explaining the use of its bracelet and how it was some what related to the topic that they were given. Doyoung on the other hand continued elaborating on what Taeyong left off giving the teachers and the principal clear understanding of what the two of them were doing.

  "As usual I am very satisfied with your project, can you both show me an example. Like using a couple or someone to prove that this work?" The principal said as she waited patiently for the boys to show their final product.

  Sweat started forming in Taeyong' palm as the bracelet fell off from his hand, causing someone, Jaehyun, to catch it.

"I would like to be the test subject." Jaehyun said earning a glare from Doyoung who 'accidentally' step on his foot.

  Taeyong heart clench wondering if Jaehyun and Doyoung was perhaps dating, probably that's why they live in the same house.

  Taeyong's hands shivered trying his best to put on the bracelet on Jaehyun very own hand. Once the bracelet was on his hands, a voice command immediately sounded.

  "Good morning, how may I assist you today." the bracelet spoke just like what Taeyong said the bracelet will do. There was a small switch to turn off the voice command allowing the person to just see its heart beat and temperature rate.

  Not really useful on a date, but you never know when you need to clam yourself down from being to excited an end up. Moving on before things get weird in Taeyong's mind, he turn the switch on again.

  "Your heartbeat and temperature is increasing, someone you like is very close. Hiding your love won't last for long, be brave and confess." The bracelet spoke as Taeyong's heart skipped a beat as he watched Jaehyun and Doyoung looking at one another.

  Jaehyun gave a small smile, once again revealing the dimples that Taeyong love so much. "Taeyong, I like you a lot. Would you be my boyfriend?"

  Immediately two of the female teacher was hitting the male teacher, squealing loudly as they watched the scene unfold in their eyes. The poor male teacher could only let the female hit him, as after all they are girls.

  Taeyong didn't know what to say, he never imagine a day. Okay wait, it sounded as in Jaehyun was proposing scratch that. Taeyong didn't knew Jaehyun ever has feelings for him.

  He always thought that perhaps Jaehyun only treated him as a friend. Taeyong nod his head as Jaehyun hugged him kissing Taeyong on the cheek.

  Doyoung fake a gag, as he faced palmed dramatically. "I was very shocked you never seem to notice Taeyong. From the first they when we were assign to work together, Jaehyun has already caught you staring at him. Meeting in the supermarket was also no coincidence. You can be quite dense sometimes."

  Taeyong's face shown a bright red as the teachers just smiled at him giving him and Doyoung both an A for making the project work and having such a unique idea of confessing to their love ones.

"Love might never be part of science as it had never been explained. But to me love had been explained with you here with me darling."

---

Hello everyone, I hope you enjoy this chapter!!❤️❤️❤️❤️ Tell me what you guys want to know more about and I might include in the next part!