10

[a/n: Woo! It's good to be back.I hope you enjoy this chapter!]

Jungkook awoke to find that Taehyung was no longer by his side. He rolled over, glancing around the room. He saw the bathroom door was closed. Taehyung's voice came from it, his muffled words sounding something like,

"Stupid hair. Why don't I just shave it all off? Oh, that's right, because I don't want to..."

Jungkook giggled at the older's childishness. Then, he got an even more childish idea. He got up and crutched over to the bathroom door, standing beside it and waiting for the older to come out.

When Taehyung did come out, Jungkook lurched forward and let out a wordless cry. Taehyung jumped backward and screamed. When he regained his head he straightened himself and glared at Jungkook.

"You're such a kid," he muttered.

"Says the guy who yells at his hair."

Taehyung pulled Jungkook into a hug and chuckled slightly. Jungkook smiled to himself and silently breathed in Taehyung's precious scent. Suddenly, the door opened and Namjoon walked in.

"Good morning. I heard alarmed yelps and came up to check on you."

Jungkook laughed.

"I scared him! You should've seen his face!" 

"You're acting so childish today," Taehyung complained, rolling his eyes but smiling all the same.

Namjoon laughed softly and glanced at his watch. 

"So, new plan. We're meeting Jimin in the Town Center today around four-ish. It's about eight thirty right now. So we're going to have breakfast, I'll show you around a bit, and then we'll have lunch around twelve and get going."

Taehyung nodded and squeezed Jungkook before letting him go and following Namjoon downstairs.

***

Once they were down, they found a large breakfast in the dining room, which consisted of pancakes, various fruits, and gourmet bacon. The food threatened to overwhelm the two who were used to a slice of bread to last them until dinner.

As Taehyung approached the table, he accidentally brushed against Namjoon's arm. Namjoon turned and gave him a strange look.

"Oh, sorry," He mumbled.

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows.

"There's, like, nothing there."

Taehyung tilted his head to the side, furrowing his eyebrows back.

"What do you mean?" he asked, sort of laughing at the way Namjoon phrased his sentence.

Namjoon reached out and brushed his arm against Tae's stomach again. 

"I mean you're really thin. Too thin. As in, 'starving to death' thin."

Taehyung replied with a humorless laugh, though his words weren't too harshly toned.

"What did you expect?"

Joon did not reply, he only walked to Jungkook and brushed his forearm against the younger's stomach.

"You too. You're even thinner. I don't know how you're able to stand, you're so thin."

Jin, who no one had noticed was in the room until now, jumped up and rushed around the table. He gently sat them down and piled food onto their plates.

"This is unacceptable! You must eat right now!" He glanced at each of them as he spoke, "You must be healthy and strong, I will not let you starve!"