17

[a/n: Do you remember when said I had a plan for more action? Yeah... Also, sorry for not posting in a while :( ]

~Time skip to the evening of the next day~

The family was heading out to their celebratory dinner. When they arrived, Jungkook and Taehyung looked around in awe at the beautiful restaurant Namjoon had taken them to. Crystal chandeliers hung from the roof, giving off a dim light. Fairly lights snaked up every support beam and every table had a silk white tablecloth. 

A lady in a short black dress, which had the restaurant name stitched on in white lettering, approached them.

"How may I help you this evening sir?" The lady asked with a polite bow.

"Is it possible you have a table for seven?" Namjoon asked.

"It just so happens that we do! Right this way," She smiled and led them to a long table with seven seats.

Jimin sat in the seat on the end, Taehyung and Jungkook sat next to each other, Namjoon and Jin sat next to each other, Hoseok and Yoongi sat across from each other. When the waitress came by, they all ordered drinks.

When the drinks came, Namjoon sat up straight and lifted his drink.

"A toast, to winning the battle, to life settling down, and to Taekook, the precious new addition to our family," He smiled as he used their ship name.

They all voiced out their agreements and the sound of clinking glasses filled the room. Shortly after the waitress returned and they all ordered food. 

[a/n: Whew, sorry for that rushed scene. Now to the interesting part...]

They all sat, eating their food quietly. Taehyung had his hand on Jungkook's knee as they both ate mostly in silence. Jungkook got up, grabbing his crutches.

"I'm heading to the bathroom," He explained when everyone looked at him.

"I'll come with you," Taehyung said immediately, gulping down his half-chewed mouthful and wiping his face with a napkin.

Jungkook laughed. He appreciated Taehyung's protectiveness, but sometimes he felt that the older was a little too protective.

"Tae, I'm a big boy- I can do it all by myself, I promise."

Taehyung pouted.

"Fine. But come back soon. I'll miss you!" He added, making grabby hands at Jungkook as he crutched away.

***

Jungkook came out of the bathroom, tired already from all the crutching he had to do. He was making his way down the hallway when suddenly someone grabbed him from behind. He turned around so fast that his crutches fell to the floor. A hand covered his mouth not quick enough to cover up his first cry for help. His short scream was cut short as a gag was tied tightly around his jaw. He was then tied up in ropes, all the while struggling from the face he dreaded most.

The woman put him in a bag and started carrying him to the back exit. He thrashed and fought, but it was no use. His arms and legs were tied up tightly and the gag muffled any words he tried to say.

Just then, he heard a familiar voice calling his name.

"Jungkook!"

He was in a bag, so he couldn't see Taehyung, but he could hear his footsteps chasing after them as he was carried at high speeds towards the back exit.

***

[a/n: So this is actually the first time Taehyung and Jungkook are going to be apart from each other in this book. So, I've decided to switch viewpoints so you know whats going on for both of them. It will still be in third person though because that's how I write best.]

Taehyung's p.o.v.

Taehyung was coming to check on Jungkook because he was taking a while in the bathroom. He walked down the hallway just in time to see Jungkook's mother put him into a bag and turn to leave.

"Jungkook!" He yelled, running after them. But the woman slammed the back exit door before he could follow them out. He heard the sound of dragging as he ran up to it. She had barricaded the door, so there was no way Taehyung could follow her.

"I hate you, you awful women! You-" Taehyung screamed a long string of colorful words, all while banging on the door.

Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin had all come when they heard Taehyung screaming, along with a few restaurant staff. Namjoon quickly caught on and grabbed the crutches off the floor.

"Come on! We have to follow them!" He yelled.

The rest of the group soon caught on as well. They all followed Namjoon as he ran for the front door. Jin helped Taehyung to his feet, as he had fallen to his knees in his fit of rage, and they started running, too.

"I'm coming, Jungkook," Taehyung panted, tears streaming down his face.

Jungkook's p.o.v.

Jungkook felt himself be lowered to the ground. The bag he was in was unzipped and a dim light hit his eyes. He took in his surroundings. He was on the concrete floor of an old train station, the only light being the sunlight that came at a slant through the crumbling holes in the roof. The old, rusted train tracks proceeded into the darkness of the tunnels on both sides. He looked back up at his mother, the woman he dreaded most, the face he despised. She was like an annoying fly- determined to bother him even after he shooed her away.

"What do you want?" He tried to say, but he was still gagged and it came out as muffled noise.

"Jungkook, dear. It's been a while."

He narrowed his eyes to daggers as he stared coldly at her. 

"I bet you're wondering why I brought you here. Well, I wanted to explain to you that having you for a son is very hard on me. You disappoint me even when I expect nothing of you. So, I decided that the best option for me is to get rid of you."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. She was so dramatic. But a feeling of dread crept over him as he thought about her last words. What did she mean?

She dragged him onto the train tracks and started tying him to them. She laced rope under the rails and over him, pinning him to the cold metal. The whole while he was just thinking, how cliché.

She removed the gag from his mouth when she was done.

"I think you should at least know that we are at the Nungnae Station. This is where you will die. Any last words?"

"You are a psychopath and- wait... Nungnae?"

She nodded.

"You idiot, everyone knows this station has been abandoned for years. No trains will come."

She smiled with an unnerving glint in her eye.

"Exactly," She said as she turned to walk away, "No one comes here at all."