22

[a/n: The quickest replies I got asked for fluff so here's the fluffiest fluff I can fluff at the moment without making it totally pointless fluff. The first part isn't completely fluffy fluff because I had to give this chapter some kind of plot, but other than that... it's pretty fluffy. :) I would've liked to edit more but sadly there's no more time. Oh well, fluff is fluff I suppose.]

Jungkook awoke with a layer of cold sweat coating his body. Taehyung was shaking him, whispering,

"Jungkook, wake up."

The younger rolled over, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist and sitting up to hug him.

"Taehyung! Oh my gosh, Taehyung. You're safe. Oh my gosh." Jungkook rambled out.

"Ssshhhh," Taehyung soothed, "It's ok Jungkookie. I'm here."

It took a few minutes but Jungkook finally calmed down.

"That was one of your worst nightmares yet," Taehyung whispered when the younger pulled away.

"Yeah, it's because it wasn't a normal one."

"What's normal about a nightmare?"

"Well, normally my nightmares are mixes of bad memories. But this one was different."

"In what way?"

Jungkook paused.

"It was living through my worst fear."

Taehyung took Jungkook's hand, his thumb rubbing circles on the back of the slightly smaller hand which happily latched onto his.

"And what's that?" he asked quietly.

Jungkook sucked in a breath.

"Oh, Taehyung," He whispered, "Taehyung, I-I lost you."

Jungkook choked on the words and leaned forward, hugging the older tightly.

"It's ok Jungkookie. I'm here now," Taehyung whispered.

Jungkook nodded, clinging tightly onto the older as he rocked Jungkook gently. Taehyung laid a soft kiss on the younger's forehead, caressing his cheek.

"I love you."

"I love you too," Jungkook mumbled into Taehyung's shirt, "So, so much."

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in," Taehyung called, not letting go of Jungkook.

The door opened and Namjoon stepped into the room. He smiled at the sight, Jungkook snuggling so needily against Taehyung. Taehyung smiled back and mouthed 'nightmares.' Namjoon nodded in understanding.

"Breakfast is ready, are you coming down? If you'd like a few more minutes, we could wait for you," he added.

"Do you want to go get breakfast Jungkookie?" Taehyung asked gently.

Jungkook nodded against Taehyung's shoulder and wrapped his legs around the older's waist. Taehyung put an arm under Jungkook's bottom to hold him up before struggling to a standing position. The younger clung like a koala to Taehyung, not lifting his head once.

When they got downstairs, Taehyung leaned over to place Jungkook in a chair, but the younger would not let go.

"Jungkook baby, you've got to sit down so you can eat," Taehyung said gently.

"No," Jungkook mumbled, burying his face deeper into the older's chest.

Taehyung sighed but couldn't hold back a smile. He sat down with Jungkook on his lap and fed the younger a fork of pancake. He rolled his eyes when he saw the hyungs (mostly Jin, Hoseok, and Jimin) smiling like idiots at the cute sight before them.