36.5

[a/n: Family came over to celebrate the New Year so I couldn't write much but I'm back now (*insert Jungkook saying 'let's get it!') Also, I want to clear up that when I say it's someone's point of view what I really mean is it's following their actions and emotions. I'm not used to writing in first person so I always write in third. When I say 'third person P.O.V.' it's looking into all the characters' minds and not leaning to any one side. Also, this is going to be a long chapter (2600+ words). Lastly, I tried to write better this time (it sort of slacks off at the end, though).]

Jimin's P.O.V.

Jimin sat quietly outside on a little bench on the wall of the house, lost in a daydream. A voice pulled him from his thoughts, startling him.

"Hey, Chim, why are you out here alone?"

Jimin looked up to see Yoongi sitting down next to him. The younger sighed, leaning back against the wall. A gust of wind filled his ears and scattered leaves across the great lawn in front of them. When it died down, he replied.

"I don't have much to do and it's a nice day outside. A nice day to sit alone and think for a while."

Yoongi hummed, leaning against the wall behind him and crossing his arms. The wind picked up again, strongly blowing cold air around them. Jimin shivered.

"Jimin, come here, you're going to catch a cold."

Yoongi unzipped his jacket, opening it and sliding closer to Jimin. The older wrapped Jimin in the front layers of the jacket as best he could, pulling him close. Jimin snuggled into his warmth.

"Let's go inside," Yoongi suggested.

"Why?" Jimin objected, "It's nice out here and you're warm."

Yoongi chuckled at the younger.

"Not warm enough. I can't let you get sick, you know Jin would kill me."

Jimin sighed. He was about to reply when the sound of crunching leaves caught their attention. They both looked up, seeing Hoseok approaching them. Jimin quickly pulled out of Yoongi's grip.

"Hi, Hoseok," He murmured.

"Hey, Jimin," Hoseok chirped, ruffling the younger's hair.

"Hi, Hobi, what's up?" Yoongi greeted him.

Hoseok stood for a moment, glancing at Jimin, then at Yoongi, the wind distubring his hair.

"You know what? It can wait."

"No, it's okay, hyung, I can go if you want me to," Jimin said quickly.

Hoseok chuckled.

"No, it's alright, Jimin. You were here first anyway."

Jimin shook his head, standing up.

"Don't worry, Hoseok hyung, I understand. I'll come back later."

Yoongi's P.O.V.

The two watched as Jimin walked away, down the side of the house to the front door. He gave them one last glance before walking inside.

"So," Hoseok began, sitting next to Yoongi, "Any progress?"

"Sort of. Well, almost, until you ruined it," Yoongi huffed.

"Oh, whoops," Hoseok shrugged.

They sat in silence for a moment, watching the trees sway, considering the situation.