36

[a/n: About the joke, I sort of toned it down a little so it's not quite as obvious as it was to begin with, but I left it there because nobody objected to it.]

*Time skip- 2 weeks*

Jungkook awoke to the feeling of a hand gently trailing his jawline. He opened his eyes slowly, allowing the deep peacefulness of sleep to slip away from him. Taehyung was there, smiling softly but brightly, resting his chest on the younger's and admiring him.

"Morning," Jungkook mumbled sleepily, blinking a few times.

Taehyung smiled a little wider and shuffled to sit up on his knees.

"Morning, Jungkookie," He chimed as he pulled Jungkook into a sitting position, too.

Jungkook rubbed his eyes and sighed, getting out of bed.

"You seem bright, Tae."

"I feel really good today," Taehyung agreed, nodding.

"Why's that?"

"I don't know," The older mused, getting out of bed also.

Together, they went to the bathroom and brushed their teeth. When they were done, Taehyung took Jungkook by the hand and led him out of the bedroom. They saw Jin at the bottom of the stairs.

"Jin hyung!" Taehyung called down from the top of the stairs.

"Good morning, you two!" Jin called back, waving.

Taehyung waved back and suddenly turned, pushing Jungkook against the wall right before the younger could step onto the first stair. Jungkook let out a noise of surprise, earning a low giggle from Taehyung. He pinned the younger's wrists against the wall beside his head, a mischevious glint in his eye as he grinned.

"Taehyung- Mph!" Jungkook was cut off when Taehyung captured his lips and gave him a long, passionate kiss.

When they finally pulled apart, Taehyung rested their foreheads together and freed Jungkook's hands, hugging the younger's small waist and making him giggle. They stayed there for a while, looking into each other's eyes and smiling. After a minute, a voice caught their attention.

"That one's for the Powerpoint!" Hoseok squealed, stopping the camera recording on his phone.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow but didn't move his arms from Jungkook's waist, nor did he move the younger away from the wall. He wanted to keep his boyfriend there, trapped in his arms, just a little longer.

"What Powerpoint?"

"You know, they Powerpoint of 'Taekook Memories' we're going to play at your wed-" Jimin, who'd arrived at the scene shortly after Hoseok, was cut off when Hoseok slapped a hand over his mouth.

"What? No! There is no Powerpoint! I said- uh, I said today I'm looking on point! I was using my front camera to check my face and uh- I'm amazingly handsome." Hoseok visibly cringed at himself, allowing his hand to drop from Jimin's face.

Yoongi walked by, leaning over to whisper 'real smooth' in Hoseok's ear and smirking before descending the staircase. Jimin tried not to laugh as Hoseok just stood there, embarrassed.

"Okay... Let's go to breakfast, yeah?" Taehyung asked, pulling Jungkook away from the wall.

"Yep," Hoseok agreed, popping the 'p' before turning to descend the staircase.

When Hoseok had left, Jimin grinned at Taehyung.

"I see you're feeling better, Taehyung. For a little while, we thought Jungkook was going to be dominant from now on."