Chapter: 3

Emma

"I want that mutt out of this packhouse and out of my territory" I heard yelling. My heartfelt like it was burning. I open my eyes as I also sat up. I find myself in the pack hospital. "Alpha why is it that you can't see that she is your mate and our Luna. Our wolves recognize her why cant yours" someone said to Zavier. I heard a loud growl. The door from my room was roughly thrown open.

Zavier eyes landed in me as he walked to me and dragged me out of the hospital. I whimpered as he threw me to the ground. I look to see that he had called the whole pack here. I could feel their worry through the pack bond I had with them. I smile at them letting them know I was fine. I force myself to stand only to be pushed back down. I didn't dare look at him. I looked down at the ground just waiting for what was going to happen next.

I mean he won't hurt me. I think. I guess whatever he plans on doing won't be as bad as what I went through for two years.

I just hope so.

"Today I am here to prove to every one of you that this mutt is just an imposter. She will pay for pretending to be my mate and your Luna."  He pulled me to my feet and pulled my hair back to reveal his mark. "This is no mark of mine. You could have easily gone to a witch to place my so call mark on you" he said as his claws replaced his nails. My eyes widen in fear. I try to pull away from him knowing what he is about to do. I hear many gasps from the crowd. I hear some cries as well.

I start to struggle to get out of his grip. I can't allow him to do this to me. I can't go through any more pain. I just can't.

I'm not strong enough to pull away from him. He yanked my head back again not before punching me to make sure I would stay still. He then scratched his mark from my neck. Huge waves of pain stormed through my body my heart felt like it was being torn out and being stepped on. I screamed as he continued to claw the mark. "Za-Zavier...w-why?" I spoke heartbroken. I felt empty. He let go of me and I fell to the floor. It was hard for me to breathe.

My body felt like it was put on fire. I was burning on the inside.

I turn my head and see my children watching me. This was no place for children. I don't like that they are seeing me like this. I can see the hatred in their eyes. I can only silently cry as I watch them push me away. "You're a very bad lady. Pretending to be mommy" Treasure stepped closer to me. William glared at me as he pulls her behind him. I give them a small smile as tears flow down. "I am mommy mi Tesoro de oro. I see you protect your sister as I told you to mi Príncipe bello" I always called her that because she truly is my golden treasure, and he is my handsome prince.

I watch as their eyes widen. Only Zavier and they knew what I called them. It was like our little secret. Before the kids could talk Zavier blocked them and pulled me by the hair so I could look at him. "Don't you dare speak to my pups" he yelled at me. Our pups. My vision was starting to get blurry, but I shook it off. They say that when a mate scratches their mark off it can be deadly. Only a few had survived but died after a week. When I was kidnapped I fought to stay alive so I could be back with the ones I love. I did come back, but only to be forgotten and rejected.

But I'm grateful that I wasn't replaced.

I am also grateful that I have at least gotten to see them one last time.

The pain of rejection. It's a pain I wouldn't wish upon anyone. I am trying to keep it together and be strong as I use to be. I needed to show him that I can make it through this pain. I needed to show the pack that I am fine. I took one last look at my kids trying to memorize what they look like. Even with me trying to stay strong I knew this is the end. My body was getting cold and my vision was failing.

I was no longer healing as my wolf was now dying in pain. I knew I was losing blood but what was I to do? I smile at Zavier as I gently place my hand on his cheek. He growled as he took my hand and twists it. I kept my smile and fought away my cry. I could feel the Sparks become dull as my life starts to fade away. "I-I love you Zavier. Take care of our kids for me." I speak to him. He glared at me and wraps his hand around my neck tightening his grip. "The years I spent with you were the best. As long as I die by your hands I'm fine with it. I forgive you." He growls and shouts to me to shut up. As he slams me to the ground. The pack cries out to me "Luna!". 'Don't blame him. Please take care I love you all' I mind link all over them as darkness starts to pull me.

I reach into my pocket and pull out and necklace that Zavier had given me on our first date, I had also put my wedding ring on the necklace. But before I could return it to him my wolf gave her last howl just like my heart gave its last beat. The last thing I saw was his cold blue eyes.

"I love yo..."