Chapter: 6

Emma

I woke up the next morning with a heavy weight on my stomach. I stiffen instantly. I slowly move to look at what is tightly holding on to me. I frown when I see none other than...wait what was his name? I think it was Zavier.

What in the world is he doing in my bed and hugging me. I am not his body pillow nor am I anyone close to him. I pull away only to have him pull me impossibly close. I try to push his head away as he groans. "Excuse me...hello. Mr.Alpha guy can you please get off of me." I say as I shake him a bit.

He only stirred a little but other than that no real reaction. Dame this guy can sleep. I really don't like him touching me though. I start to push him so I can be freed from his death grip.

"Em let me sleep" he said as he moves his head to my neck. I don't feel comfortable at all. The sudden sparks that shoot through my body make me feel a bit shaken up. I don't trust this person. I don't want to be here. Before I knew it I was crying. I couldn't stop even if I tried.

I felt suffocated as if my lungs were running out of air. My skin felt like it burned from his touch. A touch that only scared me.

"Em? What's wrong?" I heard him as as he quickly sits up and pulls me to him. He tries to smooth me but he is just making it worse. The way his hands near my face, I flinch by instinct and he takes notice. "Don't touch me. What are you even doing here?" I asked as I pull away giving us a good space between us. "I uhm couldn't help coming to see you" he said as he ran his hand across his face. "Well you should have waited till I was awake. I am nothing of yours, so you can't just come in and lay next to me. I don't like it." I watch as he growls in frustration and leaves the room.

I sigh and make my way to the bathroom.

After a well needed bath I make my way down to the kitchen. For some odd reason I didn't seem to get lost almost as if I knew were I was going. Before I even enter the kitchen I hear sad voices of children. I can't help but feel an ache in my heart.

They both sound so hurt as if they just lost something they loved. I could even hear the small sniffs of the children.

I walk in to find a cute set of twins on the counter with there heads down not wanting to eat. I can't help but walk up to them and gently run my hand on their heads. Instantly they jump up and turn to look at me. "Mommy?!" They both say in union. 

I almost fall as the two jump at me. The two cry as they cling to me, saying something about being back. I hug them back as I feel the need to have them close. "I'm sorry but I think you've confused me for someone else. Does your mother look like me?" I ask them. They both look at me as I pull away from them. "You are our mommy. Why are you saying things like that. Don't you remember we are your kids mom." Said the little boy as he took hold of my hand. The little girl just cried into her hands as I shake my head. "I'm sorry but I don't recall having kids." I tell them and as those words leave my lips my heart starts to squeeze and my head began to pound. Another part of me regretted saying those words to these kids.

"Uhm if it makes you both feel better you can still call me mom I guess." What in the world am I saying, if their mother hears them call me mom she will think I'm trying to take her life. The twin both look at me for a moment but then smile and nod. "Go on both of you eat." I tell them as I to look for some food.

"Mommy it's okay if you don't remember we will help you get back your memory just like you helped us."  Treasure says as I turned to look at them confused. Wait why did I call her that? My mind is pounding as I try very hard to remember something anything.

"Well little Luna I guess your mate actually didn't love you. Since he hasn't come to get you." 

The image was blurry but the voice was clear.

"Let's have some fun shall we"

Terror ran through me at those words. I didn't know why but I felt like I've heard that line why to many times for my liking.

"Daddy what's wrong with mommy?" Treasures small voice said as I come to my senses. I hold my head as I look at the three in wonder.

Just who are these people to me really.

"Emma are you okay" Zavier asks as he steps closer to me. "I'm fine just a headache now please stay back. I don't want you near me." It was harsh but I didn't enjoy being close to him. Something about him told me to fear and stay away. A flash of pain and hurt ran through his eyes before he sighed and walked back to his kids.

"I'm going to get Star to take you to the pack doctor to see if you are okay." He said with out looking at me. "Alright." I didn't feel hungry anymore so I walked past them to the living room to watch TV.

I feel so out of place yet I also feel like I belong here. I sigh and close my eyes. It's been two years since I've been here. My eyes widen as I just recalled something. If that's true just were have I been for the past two years?

Or is my mind just playing tricks on me?