Chapter: 26

Emma

Just as we enter the office I am pulled all of a sudden in to my father's chest. Zavier seemed a bit surprised and confused because of the sudden action. My mom on the other hand just shook her head and sighed. 

"Welcome Alpha Zavier." Dad says as he reaches his hand out to Zavier. 

I try to wiggle my self free but in the end it was of no use dad is really strong and is not letting me out of his grip any time soon. I remember him doing the same thing when I had first met Zavier and introduced him to dad. 

"It's good to see you sir" he says as he looks at my dad as if he wants to say something else but doesn't. 

"Dad can you please let me go. Why do you have to do this each time he is here..." I stiffen as I realize what I just said out loud. "I mean...never mind" I try to act natural as I take a glance at Zavier who seems to be looking at me. 

"Erick go get the thing we were talking about yesterday" my dad says as my brother nods and leaves the room.

"Alpha Zavier have you taken a liking to my daughter?" my eyes widen and I start to blush when my dad asked Zavier the question.

"dad wha-mm" dad covers my mouth with his hand to keep me from talking, as he waits for Zavier's answer.

I see Zavier shift in his seat a little as he stares at me intensely.

"I'll be honest Mr.Evergreen. I can't yet explain it myself but there is something about your daughter that does pull me to her. I had a mate but I don't remember her but Luna Emma makes me remember something, something really important whenever I'm around her" my mate says.

Just as my dad was about to speak Erick brings in chair, it is then I realize what they were planning to do. I try to fight my dad but he was to strong. I look over at Zavier who was being held back by Erick as he watched me be placed in the chair.

I glared at dad and was going to snarl at him but he only growled and gave me a look witch made me stop fighting.

"What's going on? Let her go" my mate said as he growled at my brother.

"Calm down Alpha Zavier, I would never hurt my daughter in any way so calm down" my dad said as he stood by my side.

"we have the answers to why you feel a pull towards Emma. The need you feel to protect her or the feeling of disapproval when another male holds her or how about the feeling of wanting to claim her?" my brother says as I shake my head.

I wanted to be the one to tell him. Why do they have too butt in?

"no you have no right to get involved with this, I'll do it when I am ready" I yell

"I have no idea what is going on here...speak now my patience is wearing thin" Zavier said as he sat in a chair across from mine as his eyes watched me very closely.

"Alpha Zavier your mate never died, the reason your can't remember her is because she erased her self away from your memories." Mom said as she gently touched my shoulder as I tried not to cry.

"how can that be and how would you know" Zavier asked as he started to become angry.

"we know because your mate is right in front of you." mom said as I huffed and sat very still just waiting for Zavier to say something.

The room grew silent and no one spoke a word after that. I took a small glance a Zavier only to see him stare at me with some unknown emotion.

"Alpha Zavier if you don't believe it look through this" my brother placed some type of book on the desk.

"we will be taking our leave to let you both talk over this situation." mom said as she pulled dad  out the door with my brother closing the door right behind him.

None of us spoke and I tried my best to avoid his gaze. 

"Please don't take what my family said seriously" I say as I try to cut through the wood to free my hands. I finally cut through it with the small sharp lashes of the wind I made.

"If so how would you explain this Emma"I froze as i heard him speak. I look up to see that he was no longer seated but looking over the book my brother left behind.

I slowly stood up and made my way to him. That's when I see that the book was actually an album full of my picture as well as my family pictures.

I never knew that my parents had an album about only me, but that's not the point.

The picture he was looking at was one with us holding our pups.

"Emma tell me why you did it?" he said as he took hold of my face to look at him.

"I-I had to do it...I-I needed to protect my family" I say as tears run down my face.

"I'm sorry"

He looked at me with pain and what looked like betrayal.

"Break your spell Emma" he said with a cold voice which made me flinch. He glared at me coldly as I didn't move or say anything.

He took hold of my arms and yelled at me again to undo the spell.

The memory of him hurting me came to mind and I began to shake in fear. 

I didn't want him to touch me anymore so i did what I was told quickly as I whisper a counter spell. I push him away as I finish and step far away from him. Zavier was alway aggressive when he got mad but I remember I was never scared since he would always calm down to my scent.

I looked at him as he held the desk for support and closed his eyes tightly.

He then opened his eyes at once and looked at me, he walked over to me and then stopped when he saw me move away.

"Em don't run, I am not mad anymore I understand why you did it. I won't hurt you Em, I promise." he said as he looked at me in worry.

I wanted to hug him but I was scared at the same time. I put my hand on my face not knowing what to do. I then felt him wrap his arms around me and he gently rubbed my back.

"I'm sorry" I whispered

"Its alright we will work through this together. I love you Em" 

I do too, but will my family really be safe from him?