Chapter: 13

Emma

I cross to Alpha Neil's territory and as I ran heading to the pack house I was caught by three of is boarder patrol.

I stopped running and stood still as they circled me. They growled at he showing me their sharp canines. I watched them closely, I was not scared I knew I could easily take them but that was not the plan at the moment. I had to go see their Alpha.

I shifted to human form and put my hands up in surrender. I wanted to show them that I mentioned no malice. The three stood still almost shocked to see that I was a girl or maybe it's was the part of me shifting and still having clothes on.

"I would like to speak to your Alpha."  I say calmly as I cross my arms over my chest. I knew they could feel my strong aura.

They all walk behind a tree and shift no later came out in shorts. "And who are you to demand to see our Alpha?" One said as he came closer to me as if trying to intimidate me. I stood my grounds.

"I'm a friend of Luna Jade."

I said not adding any details.

"Why would our Luna be friends with a rogue like you?" The other man said. I narrow yes as I watch them carefully. It's true I smell like a rogue because I left my pack plus Zavier scratched his mark off.

"I suggest you take me to Alpha Neil. He was the one who told me to come here if I need something." I tell them but of course they don't believe me.

"We aren't going to risk the safety of our Alpha and Luna" the man said as he lounged at me. I was quick to dodge him. I had no intention in getting hurt. They all came at me but I was quick to make a run for it. They were hot on my tail, but that didn't stop me so I push further.

I was then tackled to the ground with a very heavy man on me. He tried to choke me with his hands. I quickly broke the hold he had on me and stood up taking a few steps back.

They growled and snarled

"What's going on here" a loud growl came from behind me. The three men bow there heads in submition  while I on the other hand had no effect on me. I turn around to face the person I wanted to see.

"Alpha we caught this rogue traspass the territory" one said before I could say something.

"Alpha what do we do to the ro-" "silence! Do you have any idea who she is?"

The men shake there heads

" I'm sorry Luna Emma for the disrespect" Alpha Niel said as I watch the men's eyes go wide.

"No I'm sorry to have entered without contacting you first." I say honestly

"It's alright, but you were lucky I was out for a run" he said as we walk to the pack house. "How's Jade?" I ask him

"She's been good although she gets nightmares here and there." He said as we arrive no later than fifteen minutes. "How about your self?" He said as he opened to door for me.

" That's what I want to talk to you about" I say as my eyes become emotionless. "Let's head to my office then" I nod and follow him up the stairs.

I walk in to the familiar room. I took a seat as he did the same.

He looked at me waiting for me to start. I took a deep breath and speak "things have not gone so great for me since you dropped me off at my pack. I came back to my pack only  to find out that my mate and children had forgotten me because of a curse cased upon my mate by a witch. My mate hated me so much because he thought I was a fake so to prove to there that I was a fake he scratched his mark from my neck" I say as I pull my shirt down a bit to show him my scar that replaced the mark. I could see his eyes become darker as he growled.

"Continue"

"In the end that killed me. With me dead the spell broke and my mate and kids regained their lost memory but had lost me. The day of my funeral I came back to life but lost my memory. " He looked confused about what I had just said.

" What do you mean died?" He said as if he couldn't believe me. "I'm a decendent of the moon goddess Joy therefore we are blessed with iternal life, but don't tell anyone" I knew I could trust him. He was shocked, if that shocked him I wonder what type of face he would make when he finds out I have powers, I mean gifts. He nodded and let me continue.

"Long story short I regained my memory I was afraid of my mate so I needed time to think then yesterday some rogues attacked my pack but I was able to kill them. They were working for the person who had taken us from our mates. He wants me back. So in order to protect my pack and family I erased the memory of me." I take a deep breath "now in here to ask if I can stay a couple of days while I come up with a plan" I tell him

He closed his eyes and leaned back in to his seat as he processed the information.

"You are stay here for the time being there is no way I am allowing you to fight that guy alone. After what he did to Jade I am going to make him pay for it." He said with a cold expression "I don't want to put you pack in danger" I tell him

"You aren't. You saved my mate now it's my turn to repay you"