Chapter:14

Emma

Five days have passed since I came to Alpha Niels pack. He had introduced me to the pack as a temporary member saying that they had to respect me as they did to them since I was a Luna of a different pack. during the past days I have tried to find  a way to find the person in my nightmares.

The person who took everything from me.

Jade has also been hanging out with me. And from time to time I wonder off by myself thinking of my family.

"Emma your doing it again" I snap out of my thoughts and face Jade who has been talking to me about who knows what. "Sorry Jade I just really miss them. Two years of not having them close to me and now they can't remember me all to keep them safe" I tell her as I give her a small smile.

"Cheer up. Every thing will turn out okay in the end." I nod and hug her. I had told her everything just like I did to her mate. When she had came into the office that day she squealed and tackled me into a hug.

It feels nice to have someone you can lean on when you can't have your mate there for you.

"So what's the plan for today?" I ask her "I was thinking shopping but we did that twice already" I groan and throw my self back onto the bed. This girl was addicted to shopping. I wonder how Niel has managed to not go bankrupt.

"Anything but shopping" I say as I cover my face with a pillow. "Alright, alright. How about we go to the beach." I sat up for a moment and just stared at her. "Jade. You want to go to the beach when there is frickin snow out there" this girl makes me want to throw her out the window.

"Oh yeah I forgot. Okay I got it how about we go build a snowman." I face palm myself "goddess please help me. "Jade how old are you?" "25 and your point is" I roll my eyes "hey your never to old to play in the snow." She shouts at me as she jumps on me with out warning.

"Alright I get it." "No you don't your just to old, you old lady" I gasp as she tells me this. Well I feel quite offended. "Hey I'm just 27 and I still look younger than you" I tell her with a smirk "still older, your just lucky you have a baby face" I shake my head if only you knew this is how I'm going to look like even when I'm 200yrs old. I stopped ageing when I turned 22 and Zavier was 25.

"Let's just watch a movie" I tell her as I grab my remote control and start to look for a good movie. "Hey Jade" "hmm" I lowered the volume to listen closely. I turn to face Jade. How did I not notice it before?

"Jade do you hear that?" ask as she shakes her head. "I hear a third heart beat and it's coming from you." I tell her as I place her hand on her stomach. "You mean I'm-" she said shocked. I nod my head. For some reason I always knew when a female was pregnant.

"Emma you have no idea how long I have waited for this moment.  Most of my friends have already had one or two kids while I had none. I even began to believe I was sterile"

"So when do plan on telling Niel?" I ask as I hug her. "I don't now what if he doesn't want any kids right now?" She said scared. "Then I'll beat him up for you till he accepts." I till her making her laugh "don't worry I'm sure he will be more than happy. And I also know you'll be a great mother"

She started to get all emotional for a moment then wiped her tears "Any ways an Alpha I visiting us today, I heard he is very hot and very single." She said as began to fangirl. I hit her in the back of the head "you have a mate Missy and so do I. Plus you have a baby on the way" I tell her as she  pouts.

"Alright let's go build a snowman" I say with so much excitement (note the sarcasm)

There was a knock on the door and then it slowly opened. "Excuse me Luna's but the Alpha has called for the both of you. The visiting Alpha is here." Beta Tim said as he bows and takes his leave.

"Saved by the Bell" I tell Jade

We both look at each other and hurry down the stairs. Jade was down first, she sure is fast to see this Alpha guy. As I slowly made my way down the steps I could hear Niel introduce her to the Alpha. As I enter the living room my eyes began to tear as I saw him. The Alpha stood there Frozen in his spot as he looked at me in shock.

He was handsome as ever.

What was he doing here? Who cares all I know is that I missed him so much.